Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

DPS Operations Leaderboards

oofalong
06.02.2014 , 02:52 PM | #1
Last Update: 4 September 2014 @ 19:42 UTC

Submission Form / Leaderboard Spreadsheet

What's New
  • All 8m & 16m submissions have been updated.
  • Please ensure you are following the formatting rules for submissions. Note, I ask for a skill tree build so link the build rather than your AMR profile. Also, link directly to the Damage Dealt tab of the parse.
  • Please note this is the DPS leaderboard so tank and healing parses will not be considered.

Guidelines for Submitting a Parse
The submission form is meant to be as foolproof as possible, but there are still a few things to be mindful of:
  • When submitting parses for more than one boss within the same form - which is encouraged - please submit them in the order they appear in the instance.
  • Each submission is spec-specific. You may use the form to submit parses for more than one boss assuming each one utilized the same spec.
  • Link directly to the Damage Dealt tab of the parse. The URL should look something like this: http://www.torparse.com/a/693458/16/0/Damage+Dealt
  • Ensure consistency of Faction, Class and spec. Don’t claim to be an Imperial Sniper / Gunslinger and submit a Sharpshooter talent spec.

Thread Purpose
This thread exists to capture, maintain and monitor the top DPS performances of the current Operations. Current Operations include any that drop the highest level of gear available. In addition to allowing players and guilds the opportunity to boast and show their skill, this thread and supporting documents act as a benchmark for players to aspire.

Leaderboard Rules
  • First and foremost, I reserve the right to change these rules at any time. The only reason I state this as there are not that many rules right now.
  • Only submissions made through this form will be considered.
  • Proof of the boss's death must exist in your log.
  • This is meant to be a friendly competition; please refrain from insulting or demeaning other players as it serves no positive purpose.
  • Players may only have a single Top Parse per Character per Spec per Boss. For example, a Marauder may submit an Annihilation parse as well as a Carnage parse for the same boss. Please note for the purposes of this thread minor variations in specs are irrelevant. In other words for an Annihilation Marauder 36/10/0 is effectively the same as 36/8/2.
  • Cropping the ending to exclude out of combat time for adds is allowed. Just make sure the appropriate message is seen at the end of the log such as "[Player] kills [Boss] with Force In Balance for 7902 damage..." or"[Player's] Corrosive Grenade effect fades from [Boss]...", etc.
  • Boss kills are assumed to be for the proper group and instance size. In other words, don't submit a 16m Nefra parse with only 10 people in the group.

Archived Posts/Updates
Spoiler
The Shadowlands <The Chandrian>
*Mostly Updated for 3.0* Read my Theorycrafting Articles on Dulfy.net
*Updated for 3.0* Confused by all of the Proc Relics? Check out my new and improved relic explanation.

Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
You are correct Oofalong.

SnickerJew
06.02.2014 , 04:26 PM | #2
This is actually awesome, /claps and I support the hell out of this design.

Camelpockets
06.02.2014 , 05:44 PM | #3
Holy ****. You are a damn genius.

I may convert the GSF boards into something like this.

Edit: Nope. There are too many records that can be broken there. It would just be a mess.
"These incipients are ours. We claim them as an instrument in our design. Abandon your cull. Grant them Passage." - Vishna
"We will not. We have winnowed all futures. The cull endures. It is optimal. It is necessary." - Shiva
Camels Vasudan Spacepope
The Pockets Legacy - Begeren Colony

DieGhostDie
06.02.2014 , 07:25 PM | #4
Well done, Oof! I definitely love the formal application process of submitting a strong parse!

+1

RikuvonDrake
06.02.2014 , 08:55 PM | #5
If just torparse could find a way to distinguish Nightmare and Hardmode parses
Dread Master - Deposer of The Dread Masters - Conqueror of the Dread Fortress
Not Good Enough | Riku - Rikacha - Rikachu - Rikachi - Rikache - Rikachacha - Rikache
Ruthless | Susannah - Fauna - Wildthorn - Krewel - Montör
Bloodworthy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd

oofalong
06.02.2014 , 08:57 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by RikuvonDrake View Post
If just torparse could find a way to distinguish Nightmare and Hardmode parses
It's not really TORParse it's the game.
The Shadowlands <The Chandrian>
*Mostly Updated for 3.0* Read my Theorycrafting Articles on Dulfy.net
*Updated for 3.0* Confused by all of the Proc Relics? Check out my new and improved relic explanation.

Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
You are correct Oofalong.

RikuvonDrake
06.02.2014 , 08:59 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by oofalong View Post
It's not really TORParse it's the game.
Yea I know, stiill makes me sad

However, ontopic, I really like this idea, I was thinking about something similar before when I talked to paow about DPS Leaderboards, but never found a way to make it work, but you did so that is perfect!!
Dread Master - Deposer of The Dread Masters - Conqueror of the Dread Fortress
Not Good Enough | Riku - Rikacha - Rikachu - Rikachi - Rikache - Rikachacha - Rikache
Ruthless | Susannah - Fauna - Wildthorn - Krewel - Montör
Bloodworthy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Ardarell_Solo
06.03.2014 , 01:31 AM | #8
Wow, thanks so much for all the work you've put into that, it's a great system! You certainly have my vote :-)
El'ethon (Sentinel) | Rickmyron (Gunslinger) | Alreegan (Sage)
Dacs (Commando) | Vayus (Guardian) | Craeg (Scoundrel)
<Taking the Jawas to Alderaan>
T3-M4

BreakingNews
06.03.2014 , 02:11 AM | #9
Me like. +1
FASCINATE "KEVIN" RAMEN

SamuelAU
06.03.2014 , 05:30 AM | #10
/praise

Looks great.
Gomerik // Lumbridge
<The Ex-Dalborran Elitists>