Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

shadow/assasin- cybertech?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
shadow/assasin- cybertech?

ForcelightX
04.19.2014 , 11:44 PM | #1
just wanted to know wich gathering is best for cybertech for my shadow.. im going cybertech cause i already got artifice/synthweaving on my other toons.

AlrikFassbauer
04.20.2014 , 07:30 AM | #2
Scavenging, I think. Just look at the needed materials and what their tooltip says where they come from.
Apart from Scavenging I'm not sure ...
I'm a bad player.
I have no good reputation.
I never will.
Only bad reputation.

psandak
04.20.2014 , 10:08 AM | #3
  • Scavenging provides the basic materials (for green quality crafted goods). You do not NEED any materials crew skill other than scavenging to level Cybertech from 1-450
  • Underworld trading provides the "special" materials (for blue and purple quality crafted goods). If you are interested in selling your cybertech wares on the GTN I recommend this crew skill because blue and purple quality are higher demand than green.
  • Slicing provides various schematics for several crafting skills; specifically ship parts (PvE on rails space combat), and (IIRC) speeder schematics for cybertech. IMO not worth the effort, there are enough producers and not a lot of demand and so GTN pricing ain't that high.
The Ortzid Legacy on The Harbinger
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Ulunnes (Commando)
Zaggema (Sin) Daellia (Merc) Carrud (Marauder) Quith'edi'ata (Operative)

high end schematics * best crew skills * crew skill money making * Reverse Engineering Rules
"You can't just ask customers what they want and then try to give it to them. By the time you get it built, they'll want something else" Steve Jobs