Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Galactic Starfighter Records (2.7+)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Starfighter

Camelpockets
04.13.2014 , 06:19 PM | #1
CLOSED
CLOSED

If you'd like to submit a record earned after the 2.8 Patch, click here.

If you haven't heard, Paowee is unfortunately unable to continue updating his records thread, so this will be a continuation of his thread. (Many thanks to Paowee for all of the work he's done.)

This board will only accept records AFTER 2.7. This is going to be a clean slate, to allow any new aces to get their names out there, and just give everyone a fresh start.

Not a new rule, but a comment that should be posted here: I will ONLY accept the top record submitted by one person per category. Example shown here:
Spoiler

PLEASE follow this format: (Same as paowee's)
Spoiler

RECORDS BY GAME TYPE

DEATHMATCH

Spoiler

DOMINATION

Spoiler

MEDALS

List of possible medals
1. Jamus - Legion - Spirit of Vengeance - The Red Eclipse - 20 Medals
2. Jordinn - G-X1 Onslaught - Antithesis - The Ebon Hawk - 20 Medals
3. Touchdown - Razorwire - Despair - The Harbinger - 19 Medals
4. Klehitt - Clarion - Begeren Colony - Don't Worry Bout It - 18 Medals
5. Xi'ao - Razorwire - Starhawk Conglomerate - The Shadowlands - 18 Medals

OBJECTIVES

1. Kunta-kinte - Razorwire - Shadowlands - 688 Objective Points
2. Zatos - Rampart Mark Four - Force-Unleashed - Tomb of Freedon Nadd - 670 Objective Points
3. Saenna - Rampart Mark Four - Rise of the Ancients - Prophecy of the Five - 597 Objective Points
4. Vendul - Pike - Grace by Faith -The Harbinger - 536 Objective Points
5. Nemarus - Clarion - <The Vigil> - The Ebon Hawk - 527 Objective Points
"We have winnowed all futures. The cull endures. It is optimal. It is necessary." - Shiva
Camels the Revanchist
The Pockets Legacy - Begeren Colony & Shadowlands

Camelpockets
04.13.2014 , 06:20 PM | #2
RECORDS BY SHIP TYPE

Note: These screenshots will not be accepted unless a shot of the performance tab is taken, OR if the ship requisition earned is seen in ops chat, and the ship requisition there matches the total requisition earned. Also, let me know if you'd like your record to be posted here as well. I'll still most likely add it in to both regardless. (If you get 0 deaths, that is also acceptable)

Example of what I'm talking about:
Spoiler

STRIKE FIGHTER
Spoiler

SCOUT
Spoiler

GUNSHIP

Spoiler

BOMBER

Spoiler
"We have winnowed all futures. The cull endures. It is optimal. It is necessary." - Shiva
Camels the Revanchist
The Pockets Legacy - Begeren Colony & Shadowlands

Jamus_Divinus
04.13.2014 , 06:52 PM | #3
Jamus - Legion - Spirit of Vengeance - The Red Eclipse - 20 Medals

Thanks a lot.
Star Wars Galaxies - Bria Server - April 2005- December 2011
500,000,000+ Mounts:262/270 Pets:225/241
Achievement points:39775 Ships mastered: 24/24

Fractalsponge
04.13.2014 , 07:33 PM | #4
For Domination:
Xi'ao - Razorwire - Starhawk Conglomerate - The Shadowlands - 410 objective points
Xi'ao - Mangler - Starhawk Conglomerate - The Shadowlands - 32 assists
Xi'ao - Mangler - Starhawk Conglomerate - The Shadowlands - 36 kills+assists
http://fractalsponge.net
Xi'ao - The Shadowlands

SammyGStatus
04.14.2014 , 08:16 AM | #5
Aimbot - Quarrel - Damage Overcharge -The Ebon Hawk - 37 Kills + Assists, 29 kills, 102k dmg, 69% hit, 178 dps Screenshot
Aimbot - Quarrel - Damage Overcharge - The Ebon Hawk - 38 Kills + Assists, 2 Deaths, 112k dmg,
Screenshot
Renegade-One / Leggogurl / Aimbot / Even'ess / Status

TrinityLyre
04.14.2014 , 09:58 AM | #6
Anastasie/Phytia - Flashfire - Red Mist Fighter Wing (E) / Flying Circus Fighter Wing (R) - The Bastion - 39/50 Total Kills & Assists, 35/50 Total Kills, 114,883 damage.

Thanks for covering my butt that match, Verain. I would never have gotten that far in a 70k req Flashfire without your merciless gunship. All our games yesterday were a blast!

OP: You should include a link to Paowee's old thread!
Anastasie / Phytia The Bastion
Respected and Despised & Insert Guild Name Here
Check out my Galactic Starfighter Compendium and contribute!

DresG
04.14.2014 , 11:19 AM | #7
Most kills/assists with 0 deaths on a match with a very bad, losing team?

The numbers are not impressive but, it's certainly a challenge not getting farmed yourself, and get kills, when all your team is constantly feeding.

This one is against pilots I know, most of them are at least decent with a couple that are actually good.
Drès - Star Guard - Prime-Defense - Jedi Covenant http://i.imgur.com/C3RtElM.jpg

Vegân - Sting - Jedi Covenant http://i.imgur.com/r3aCQgP.jpg

SammyGStatus
04.14.2014 , 11:40 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by DresG View Post
Most kills/assists with 0 deaths on a match with a very bad, losing team?

The numbers are not impressive but, it's certainly a challenge not getting farmed yourself, and get kills, when all your team is constantly feeding.

This one is against pilots I know, most of them are at least decent with a couple that are actually good.
Drès - Star Guard - Prime-Defense - Jedi Covenant http://i.imgur.com/C3RtElM.jpg

Vegân - Sting - Jedi Covenant http://i.imgur.com/r3aCQgP.jpg
Yeah, it's definitely tough to do that. Good job mate! On TEH, I went against Callem a couple times with a few of his buddies, and still did the best in the match even though we got our butts handed to us as a team. Still makes the games a little frustrating, but damn does it feel good to see the scoreboard n know that YOU did all you could

Nemarus
04.14.2014 , 12:27 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by SammyGStatus View Post
I was trying to figure out what you meant before the edit. Makes much more sense. Yeah, it's definitely tough to do that. Good job mate! On TEH, I went against Callem a couple times with a few of his buddies, and still did the best in the match even though we got our butts handed to us as a team. Still makes the games a little frustrating, but damn does it feel good to see the scoreboard n know that YOU did all you could
You've never got more kills than Callem. :P I carefully mark any time someone tops me in TDM, and you've yet to do it (or do you mean you got best on your team?)

I've been topped in TDM maybe 5 times ever since I've started flying my Blackbolt in TDM--I even get top when my team loses.

Maybe it was the one match I tried flying a Bloodmark. But I doubt we would've beaten you if that were the case.
Shayd / Callem / RK-4X / "Trynt" - Leader of <Eclipse Squadron>, The Ebon Hawk
http://EclipseSquadron.enjin.com Imperial GSF-focused guild

"Serve the Emperor above all others."

SammyGStatus
04.14.2014 , 01:11 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Nemarus View Post
You've never got more kills than Callem. :P I carefully mark any time someone tops me in TDM, and you've yet to do it (or do you mean you got best on your team?)

I've been topped in TDM maybe 5 times ever since I've started flying my Blackbolt in TDM--I even get top when my team loses.

Maybe it was the one match I tried flying a Bloodmark. But I doubt we would've beaten you if that were the case.
Best for my team mate, not the overall. I'll take a look at my screens from yesterday, but I doubt I saved the one where I got a 4-1 kd and the rest of our team got slaughtered. We'll see though - at one point with the same group of new players who que'd around the same time as swansea, myself, and tyrogue, someone had to shout in ops "STOP LETTING THE SAME GUY GET DAMAGE OVERCHARGE". It's very annoying having players who haven't even played the tutorial level be able to make such a drastic impact on the match