My guild is falling apart. How can I stop it?

Adaliaya

Yeah so. I am a member of guild, but many people are leaving it. Officers seem to be not interested in it, and many of activie members are saying they may leave soon. I am worried. What is the best place to find active good players. I'm not a officer but I would propably get anyone to guild if needed :) so, has anyone any experience how can this kind of situations be handled?

Find a group of people that care about each other and care about the game they're playing. Trust me, they exist, I've been in one for 6 years now, we're even a multi-game guild, but most of us are currently playing TOR and aren't looking to move somewhere else any time soon.

:)it would be great but I happen to be a noob. With noob I mean I am not capable to do HMs and NiMs with expection or HM Toborro. I know that there is people having nice communities but... I am too noobish to do challenging content with anyone:D

With 25% leaving for other guilds, 25% leaving for eso etc. and 25% going inactive I'm honestly starting to become a bit desperate:mad::(

Yeah so. I am a member of guild, but many people are leaving it. Officers seem to be not interested in it, and many of activie members are saying they may leave soon. I am worried. What is the best place to find active good players. I'm not a officer but I would propably get anyone to guild if needed :) so, has anyone any experience how can this kind of situations be handled?

I'm a GM. We had 450 members 6 months ago and 175 sub/preferred players. Now it's down to 290 members and 64 sub/ pref. My feelings are that FTP, lack of new content and poor customer support are causing more experienced players to find other games and cancel existing subscriptions.

I really don't have an answer for you other than maybe form you own Guild with some friends that have the same goals in the game as you do. I wish you luck.

I am a GM and though we are a small guild we basically have the same members (though we have added some as well). We have a great group that actually cares about each other and we help each other when we can. There are some basic rules (such as showing respect to each other and non members) Some of us, including myself, are still learning some of the end game items but none of the guild will ever leave a member out if they want to go and do something.

We believe the hard modes, op are all fun to do but they are not something you put first before a person. We also have this believe real life comes first and we never fuss at someone because they can't play like someone else. We work together as a family and I will defend my members and they have defended me as well.

It takes a little work but if you find the right group of people you can accomplish what you want to do. Good luck.

Same experience.

I've noticed that only casual guilds are surviving. So, with no end-game content in the immediate future, and the release of wildstar, this game will march to a dark path.

Edited by terzappi

Same experience.

I've noticed that only casual guilds are surviving. So, with no end-game content in the immediate future, and the release of wildstar, this game will march to a dark path.

DOOM & GLOOM!

Yes, TOR is gonna die, just like it did when GW2, ESO, and whatever other FOTM game gets released. :rolleyes:

People leave, guilds die. I've been in at least a half-dozen guild meltdowns, some less dramatic than others. It can be hard, and make you feel like the world is ending.

It's not. You pick yourself up and move on. Play solo for a bit, maybe. Work on your rotation and doing dailies to get yourself some good gear, so that you're ready when you do find the next awesome group of folks.

Post on server forums to help with the search.

Same experience.

This is exactly true. All the big guilds on the server I was playing on fell apart pretty much due to no content ATM.

This game gets darker and darker each day. They are now focusing on casual content and content they can monetize.

ESO will steal many of the casual players and crafters and wildstar will pull the few remaining raiders.

You simply can't maintain a raiding guild off of recycled content that takes only 1 week to beat.

Since I started playing in late 2012 I have been in the same guild that fell apart 4 different times. Each time me, my gm, and a couple others who are still dedicated to our guild have reformed it. Im not sure why it has fallen apart alot. Maybe its because we are an rp guild and we dont do much pve/pvp content as a guild. But what I do know is it happens. So if your guild is falling apart try getting it back up, you could ask for an officer promotion so that you could invite people and start doing guild events. or if your guild really is falling apart. See who from your guild is still interested and form a new guild with them. Just know though. Running a guild and keeping it active is hardwork. I know this because Im second in command in my guild.