Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Trooper and Smuggler or Imperial Agent and Bounty Hunter

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Trooper and Smuggler or Imperial Agent and Bounty Hunter

stormdrakelord
04.25.2014 , 01:23 PM | #21
I decided to switch things around, Male Cyborg Smuggler, and female Zabrak Trooper. Just need to decide on whether or not I stick to the Gunslinger/Vanguard set up, or go Commando/Scoundrel.

Also thinking Rattataki BH and Chiss agent.
Han Solo: Great, kid. Don't get cocky.

DomiSotto
04.27.2014 , 04:51 AM | #22
Congrats on your new characters!

Heh, Ratataki BH and Chiss He-Male IA were my first picks as well. I made them, and they hang on the account for a while, then I remade both as Cathars, after I bought the race. Didn't want the pressure to keep the sub going if I decided not to, and I am just not fond of Chiss appearances options.

I think you are going to have fun!

stormdrakelord
04.27.2014 , 01:00 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by DomiSotto View Post
Congrats on your new characters!

Heh, Ratataki BH and Chiss He-Male IA were my first picks as well. I made them, and they hang on the account for a while, then I remade both as Cathars, after I bought the race. Didn't want the pressure to keep the sub going if I decided not to, and I am just not fond of Chiss appearances options.

I think you are going to have fun!
Rattataki would be male, Chiss would be female

DomiSotto
04.28.2014 , 10:48 AM | #24
I am actually thinking I might pay through the nose to switch the appearance on my She-IA from Cyborg to Chiss. I have never made a She-Chiss before though. Color clash might still be a problem. I might do a trial run to see if I can find something nice. The color clash is what gets me.

stormdrakelord
04.28.2014 , 11:50 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by DomiSotto View Post
I am actually thinking I might pay through the nose to switch the appearance on my She-IA from Cyborg to Chiss. I have never made a She-Chiss before though. Color clash might still be a problem. I might do a trial run to see if I can find something nice. The color clash is what gets me.
female chiss looks nice, other than the red eyes. Female Rattataki is ugly though.

Decided to have all four. Just need to pick good ACs to fit the storylines. mainly for Trooper and Bounty Hounter.

DomiSotto
04.28.2014 , 02:32 PM | #26
Yeah, I played a little with creating a She-Chiss, and I will switch Cyborg to one. I figure her eyes will compensate for Vector's dead stare. So, I think I will give it a shot. She looks better than the He-Chiss did. Wish they allowed white hair on Chiss, not pink!

I actually liked how my She-Ratataki looked, I picked a baby face with soulful eyes and half-parted lips. Just didn't want to play a very young character again, so went with a Cathar. I picked Commando on my Trooper, because Havoc squad felt like a Marine/Special Forces outfit. On the BH, I want a Powertech, whatever it is, because I have a soft spot for Bao Dur I haven't looked much into BH yet.

Heh, now I just want to go and play. Still have waaays to go on my first 3 characters, but I will be playing my Trooper and BH during the 2xp weekend to get them past the Taris and DK grinds respectively.

stormdrakelord
04.30.2014 , 12:05 PM | #27
@DomiSotto and any others who feel the need to respond: do you have any thought about the ACs I should pick for the characters?

Also, Male mirialan better for smuggler or not?

karthikm
05.05.2014 , 01:13 PM | #28
Hiyo! Returning player here as well (May the 4th was strong with this one). I already have a JK Guardian that I still need to finish leveling up. My second character is going to be a Chiss IA female! I was trying to decide between that and a tank bounty hunter, and it really does seem like the IA story beats the BH story (and I really play for the story, and as long as the gameplay doesn't turn me off, I'm good).

My real problem is... IA healer or DPS (sorry I'm not good at remembering the adv class names). I really like the idea of being a long distance sniper. Is it not to painful to get through the game if you aren't a healer PC or aren't doing a healer companion + whateverspec PC? For example - would a sniper IA + a tank or dps companion do well as far as leveling and getting through the content goes?

I've never been a min/maxer/omg super PvP person.

stormdrakelord
05.06.2014 , 12:53 AM | #29
I just can't decide on the ACs. HELP! I like both ACs for the Smuggler, and Operative fits the Agent best, Unsure of Bounty Hunter and Trooper.

Seriously thinking something is telling me to not play SWTOR anymore.