Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Keep getting Disconnected from Server since last Patch

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Keep getting Disconnected from Server since last Patch

Vysen
04.10.2014 , 12:05 PM | #1
I have multiple characters on multiple servers, and no matter which server I log into, I am disconnected from the sever within 30 seconds. This has never happened before the latest patch. The Disconnect Dialog Box that pops up states "Error 9000"

It is not an issue with my PC or Internet as I have other MMOs I play that have no issue. I run Windows 7.

I have run the Repair Option, but that did not work.

Anyone else having this issue? Any ideas?

Darth_Minate
04.10.2014 , 05:13 PM | #2
I've been having the same issue since this afternoon; I also ran a repair, and I even uninstalled the last Windows update I had installed last night.

Minigal
04.10.2014 , 09:13 PM | #3
Same here; all of a sudden, with absolutely no changes to my computer, internet set up or anything, I keep getting server disconnected with the 9000 error.

This is on TWO computers--one is a laptop. I was playing fine on both last night (and have been fine, literally for years).

I really need this fixed; COMPLETELY unable to access the game. I really want to buy some of the limited packs and also play the double XP weekend so I need help ASAP. I generally disconnect right on the character select screen, sometimes right after that while trying to load; sometimes even on the server select screen itself.

I am having no internet problems otherwise and can connect to other games including Guild Wars 2 fine. And, as I said, this is sudden problem with NO changes made to anything.

I cannot repair as it doesn't show a need to.

Please help.

khsolo
04.10.2014 , 11:05 PM | #4
Same here, was pinging the server constantly to see if i lost connection but no, connection is stable but still server drops me and i have to reload

Baffiemonster
04.11.2014 , 12:08 AM | #5
I had the same problem. restart/reset your router and modem. worked for me though

Vysen
04.11.2014 , 08:09 PM | #6
Resetting my router does solve the problem for a little while, but the disconnects come back.

Really want to know how to fix this.

khsolo
04.11.2014 , 09:02 PM | #7
c on BW take this seriouslly !

OwenBrooks
04.11.2014 , 09:03 PM | #8
If this is happening on multiple servers , including different regions, and considering you are with Verizon FIOS then first port of call is see if they can see anything wrong with the connection.

Especially if resetting the router has an affect
Quote: Originally Posted by Vysen View Post
Resetting my router does solve the problem for a little while, but the disconnects come back.
Edit - Verizon FIOS the last issue was a network upgrade with an incorrect MTU setting , this caused all manner of disconnect issues, workaround was to lower the MTU setting, this was fixed to the best of my knowledge.

Thread for it - http://forums.verizon.com/t5/FiOS-In.../684937/page/1

khsolo
04.12.2014 , 07:26 AM | #9
Keeps disconnecting all the time, every 115 mins or so