Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Taun Fawn Code

Thaledach
04.05.2014 , 09:39 PM | #1
Hey All,

I am looking for some help here. My wife plays these games with me and her favorite things in them are the pets. Yesterday she saw someone with a Taun Fawn pet which was an old promo code only pet. She was so bummed out when she learned that they don't have them anymore. I was reading some forums and I guess some people still give these away or have extras. If anyone still has one of these sitting around please let me know. Her birthday is coming up and I would love to surprise her with this. Help a fellow nerd out. Contact me via this forum or in game. My main character is on the Prophecy of the Five named Thaledach.

Thanks so much

-Thaledach

Cawyden
04.06.2014 , 12:41 AM | #2
There is a weekly live stream mostly with Eric or/and Tait on Thursday and sometimes Friday. Normally it is announced in the forum (General Discussion) but not as sticky. If Eric is playing, he uses "OperationMusco" in the thread title to announce that he is playing again. Or look out for "live stream" in the thread title.

The live stream can be fount on twitch TV. They are posting TaunFawn codes during the stream. But you have to be fast to get one because other people are waiting for them too. I got my TaunFawn code some weeks ago during one of these streams. They post several times codes in the chat. Most of the time only one code - if they post 2 codes try to get the one below (others will likely copy the first code and try to claim it) and you have to be logged in on you swtor account to insert the code and claim the pet or someone else might do it faster than you and then you cannot use the code anymore.

The other way would be to go to a cantina tour but I don't know if they have the TaunFawn code available at the cantina tour or only give out other pets. But the stream is a good way I think.

Malahusky
04.08.2014 , 10:14 PM | #3
I received my code from comicon. Some people where selling the codes on Ebay. Good Luck!

Damask_Rose
04.09.2014 , 06:43 PM | #4
As much as I want a Taun Fawn, I don't want it 25-35 dollars worth

Please let me change Theron's clothes!

And fix Vector & Scourge's clothing issues too!

Duskrequim
04.17.2014 , 04:00 PM | #5
Man I need to watch forums then... I have almost every single pet in game except for this guy and I need bad.. my OCD cant handle not having him.

AlrikFassbauer
04.18.2014 , 05:59 AM | #6
Then maybe just politely ask in the Cantina Tour threads if someone can bring you a code from an Cantina event ?
<S-key to victory> Because flying with s-foils is more fun.

We are the result of our experiences.

Ilayas
04.18.2014 , 02:26 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer View Post
Then maybe just politely ask in the Cantina Tour threads if someone can bring you a code from an Cantina event ?
They don't give out tauntaun codes any more at those events now they are giving out astromech pet codes.
◚◚◚◚◚◚ịịịịị▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Imperial Entanglements: A SWTOR Parody Web Comic

AlrikFassbauer
04.21.2014 , 04:14 AM | #8
Oh, I see.

Why not ask anyway ?

Besides, during the Twitch Session with Eric a few days ago codes were actually posted during the chat. I don't know what codes, however, since they were so quickly claimed that I have not the slightest idea what kind of pet they unlocked ...
<S-key to victory> Because flying with s-foils is more fun.

We are the result of our experiences.

Duskrequim
04.21.2014 , 11:36 AM | #9
Im really going to have to try hard to get one of these codes from that twitch channel.. I am very OCD when it comes to getting all these pets.

DomiSotto
04.22.2014 , 12:47 PM | #10
I saw someone offering out Tauntaun on Hoth on my server (Harbinger)... not sure if that's the same thing (pet or mount?)? I am clueless what you guys are talking about