Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Any info on what date they got to?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Any info on what date they got to?

parciesca
12.13.2011 , 02:35 PM | #1
I stupidly finished my early access setup the other day, so I'll be in the last wave I imagine. I'm curious to see how far along we're talking about.

Of those who got in today, what date was your early access filled out?

Archaon_Thrax
12.13.2011 , 02:47 PM | #2
I'll give you a hint, maybe this will clear up when you'll get your early access;

I redeemed my pre-order code the 28th of July and still didn't get an invite today.

My speculation, since you redeemed it this late, you'll get early access maybe a few hours before actual release. Have fun.
I used to be Standard Edition, till I took a CE to the knee.
CE VIP since July 28th, 2011 @ 1:35 PM (GMT+1).

HazardOOI
12.13.2011 , 02:48 PM | #3
Guess it's gotta be said again:

A huge amount of people, likely the majority, preordered when it first became available. You're also guaranteed at least 1 day of early access.

mufutiz
12.13.2011 , 03:01 PM | #4
I read somewhere else that a bioware employee disclosed a supposed 60% of all preorders happened within 7 days of the game becoming available for preordering. (which seems absolutely plausible)

I think granting everyone a full 5 days of early access is the goal Bioware is pursuing, even though they cannot tell us.

I wouldn't be suprised if you are playing day after tomorrow.

Shelkad
12.13.2011 , 03:04 PM | #5
Without giving numbers they also said that today's pre-order acces granted to players are going to be more narrow than the number of access they are going to give in the following days.