Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Surprised at how..nonexistent the Satele/Revan meeting.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Surprised at how..nonexistent the Satele/Revan meeting.

NobleSpec
04.01.2014 , 10:03 PM | #1
I wonder why there was never a meeting between Revan and Satele. They are related in...well blood. I mean we can speculate that they did meet at one point but there was no cutscene of it at all?
I would've thought they would implement this somehow to really connect the KOTOR to SWTOR in a ways.
Maybe the meeting is coming in future updates?
What do y'all think?

DarkLordIceman
04.03.2014 , 06:36 PM | #2
Didn't Drew Karpyshyn say that they left it out of the game so that they would have the potential of using it in a novel or future content?

Girdeux
04.03.2014 , 08:51 PM | #3
They wouldve met. Revan said he was going to meet the Jedi Council to tell them everything about the Emperor.

NobleSpec
04.06.2014 , 09:52 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkLordIceman View Post
Didn't Drew Karpyshyn say that they left it out of the game so that they would have the potential of using it in a novel or future content?
Did he? I wasn't aware, I tried looking it up somewhere but couldn't find anything.

NobleSpec
04.06.2014 , 09:54 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by NobleSpec View Post
Did he? I wasn't aware, I tried looking it up somewhere but couldn't find anything.
I think I remember him saying that but like there was no cutscene or recognition the two met, like wouldn't it be cool because Satele is his distant generational offspring. That'd be cool to see your great x300 years gran child.
I was just saying with all the cutscenes I was surprised there was nothing on that