Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Underworld Trading] PLLEEEAASSE fix underwlorld trading

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Underworld Trading] PLLEEEAASSE fix underwlorld trading

Blackardin
04.09.2014 , 07:14 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthCasus View Post
Psssstttt, hey kid, a trick for changing the missions you currently have, is to send a companion on a tier 1 2-3 minute mission. Cheap, quick, useful. But I agree that the return reward could be a little higher.
Calling another "kid" is rather derogatory and presumptuous, especially when the preaching incorrect information.

That method does not greatly help with this particular issue, and could result in a great deal of lost time as the problem is with very skewed numbers that could leave the player repeating the same scenario with little change in results.

A more effective solution would be to take as many of the "filler" missions as one can in the desired level. By doing so the chances of the desired mission to pop greatly increase as five of the interuptive, useless missions will be taken out of the pool by virtue of the fact that they are in use. Walk off the ship (quickest method) as many times as it takes for the desired mission to pop. Take that mission and drop the rest.

using the above, one increases their chances of acquiring the correct mission and the "reset" is only a matter of seconds.
May the Schwartz be with you....

Blackardin
04.09.2014 , 07:18 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoshkar View Post
Make 10 characters, or what ever # will not cause you to want to blow your brains out. Level them all to 10. Go to Fleet. Pick up Underworld Trade on them all. (having Treek works best, as you can send 2 out at this point). Log in each send the slaves...err..companions out. Take out smart phone (or tablet) turn on Netflix (or hulu, hbo go, what ever). Watch something to pass the time.

Enjoy your very own farming mules!
Again, this particular "work around" may help, but the problem is with the requirement of such "work-around" and exploits for no other purpose except to aide the game in functioning properly, and among other more glaring issues, takes the player "out of the game" and relegates them to mending functionality and faulty programing.

This deep into the game this should not be an issue at all, corrected long ago.

Sidenti
04.09.2014 , 07:18 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Altheran View Post
Even faster and cheaper : send them on the unwanted mission, change area (ex : takeoff with personal ship), new missions available, call crew back, send them to desired missions.
Cost : 0
Time : a loading screen.
The best advice a gatherer can receive.

DarthCasus
04.10.2014 , 05:17 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackardin View Post
Calling another "kid" is rather derogatory and presumptuous, especially when the preaching incorrect information.

That method does not greatly help with this particular issue, and could result in a great deal of lost time as the problem is with very skewed numbers that could leave the player repeating the same scenario with little change in results.

A more effective solution would be to take as many of the "filler" missions as one can in the desired level. By doing so the chances of the desired mission to pop greatly increase as five of the interuptive, useless missions will be taken out of the pool by virtue of the fact that they are in use. Walk off the ship (quickest method) as many times as it takes for the desired mission to pop. Take that mission and drop the rest.

using the above, one increases their chances of acquiring the correct mission and the "reset" is only a matter of seconds.
Well aren't you a ray of sunshine? The method I provided is pretty cheap and only takes about 2-3 minutes max so excuse me for trying to be helpful. And getting offended for me calling someone else "kid"? It's not like I called them a child, it was a figure of speech. The information wasn't incorrect, just less effective so with that, good day.
Quote: Originally Posted by DragonTora View Post
ur being the "leet" one by letting the internet raise ur children and I would flash the bird to u if i could noob.
Quote: Originally Posted by BarrinMarshal
I know your part of the "Forum Apologist Five" group but stop

Blackardin
04.14.2014 , 08:22 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthCasus View Post
Well aren't you a ray of sunshine? The method I provided is pretty cheap and only takes about 2-3 minutes max so excuse me for trying to be helpful. And getting offended for me calling someone else "kid"? It's not like I called them a child, it was a figure of speech. The information wasn't incorrect, just less effective so with that, good day.
It is derogatory slang no different then calling a grown woman, "little girl". Rather arrogant to engage in, especially when pontificating with incorrect information. Don't insult, you won't be reproved. ;p

JacksonMo
04.14.2014 , 01:51 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackardin View Post
It is derogatory slang no different then calling a grown woman, "little girl". Rather arrogant to engage in, especially when pontificating with incorrect information. Don't insult, you won't be reproved. ;p
Speaking of arrogant pontification...

Clerckdewim
04.15.2014 , 03:39 PM | #17
its incredible i've been doing underground metals ALL day grade 4 neuronium only got 5 and i need 60 to craft and upgrade at this rate one of my toons will be inactive for atleast a month!!! fix this i dont expect 60 in a day but sure more than 5 a day

psandak
04.15.2014 , 03:43 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Clerckdewim View Post
its incredible i've been doing underground metals ALL day grade 4 neuronium only got 5 and i need 60 to craft and upgrade at this rate one of my toons will be inactive for atleast a month!!! fix this i dont expect 60 in a day but sure more than 5 a day
My question to you is why do you feel it is ABSOLUTELY necessary to have purples while leveling?
The Ortzid Legacy on The Harbinger
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Ulunnes (Commando)
Zaggema (Sin) Daellia (Merc) Carrud (Marauder) Quith'edi'ata (Operative)

high end schematics * best crew skills * crew skill money making * Reverse Engineering Rules
"You can't just ask customers what they want and then try to give it to them. By the time you get it built, they'll want something else" Steve Jobs

Clerckdewim
04.15.2014 , 04:03 PM | #19

Bristol
04.16.2014 , 06:25 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by psandak View Post
My question to you is why do you feel it is ABSOLUTELY necessary to have purples while leveling?
Translation 1:
Why don't you just play the game the way that " I " do, it is so glaringly obvious that it is the right way.

Translation 2:
If they make it easier for someone to gather raw materials, that will mean that I have to change the way that " I " play the game. Since " I " play it right, your point is not valid.
The Bristol Legacy
<Static Kling> - The Harbinger - <Static Shocker>
Referral Link