Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Female Romance Options

Capella
12.25.2011 , 01:15 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Evolvana View Post
Malavi Quinn is for the female Sith Warrior, right? he looks interesting. Does he prefer bad or good actions?

For the female Imperial agent, I hate the first "bad girl" they give us as a first companion. But I'd love to discover Vector (the only romance option for a female player Imperial agent), he seems quite cool.
Yep, he's for Warrior. He prefers pro-Empire actions, and compared to your first companion Vette, he's more willing to accept dark side responses. Say you're killing a traitor to the Empire, Quinn would approve of you; but if you are responsible for letting Imperial men die because you can't be bothered to save them, he'll lose affection. Being respectful to your superiors and caring about the common man gains favor, being snarky, rebellious, or wasteful of possible resources loses it. I'd class him as Lawful Neutral in D&D terms; very much Law, and Neutral because he goes for whatever's most efficient regardless of morality.
Main: Auriva, Sith Juggernaut | Guild: CIF Lords | Server: The Ebon Hawk | Crafts: Synthweaving ; Cybertech

Evolvana
12.25.2011 , 03:32 PM | #22
>>Capella: thanks for the information! maybe I'll romance him then, if I make a Sith female warrior ^^

And for romances for male players, I didn't think about the problem of who you should take with you. I'm the kind of person who would take her favorite companion with her even if he sucks at fighting and cannot heal but that's true, it's way better if the companion is useful in a fight AND good to romance as well.

The only romance option for a female Jedi knight doesn't seem so interesting either :/

Capella
12.26.2011 , 01:42 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Evolvana View Post
The only romance option for a female Jedi knight doesn't seem so interesting either :/
Doc? He's pretty sleazy, imho. And do we ever find out his actual name?
Main: Auriva, Sith Juggernaut | Guild: CIF Lords | Server: The Ebon Hawk | Crafts: Synthweaving ; Cybertech

Sylentmana
12.26.2011 , 03:17 PM | #24
I'm not to crazy about any of the female romance options for any class. Hopefully, when Bioware releases new content, the selection will be better. It's not really a big deal for me though. I usually ignore romance for my character in most games anyway.

BlackLotus
12.26.2011 , 10:31 PM | #25
<----- Me being sad about not being able to romance Lord Pharen or Watcher One.. Heck I'd even would want Master Orgus... not the guy with a dead animal under his nose.

I'm a Female Jedi Knight and well at least my Female bounty Hunter gets a mandalorian..and my Female Jedi Consular would flirt with Theran Cedrax if it led to more serious things...seriously she would >.>
"Alone a Jedi is strong. But together we are stronger." ―Master Sazen

Marani:Torment

inhucy
12.27.2011 , 09:01 AM | #26
NPC Romance? Thats incredibly interesting. As a Jedi I think you are not allowed to make attachments to people or bots..
Feel, don't think.

tiggery
12.27.2011 , 09:03 AM | #27
play a male jedi sentitnal and I have had the chance to flirt with several women, including my companion who after flirting with once on my ship they ended up making out lol.. was quite funny
I'm not crazy, I just don't know which voice to listen to. One tells me to eat cotton candy and help old ladies across the street; the other tells me to eat old ladies and help cotton candy across the street >.<

Lexieduss
12.27.2011 , 09:06 AM | #28
quite weird seeing consulars and knights asking for romance options tbh isnt that against the jedi way as in there is no passion ... you picked the wronng side dark is all about passion ..

LizardSF
12.27.2011 , 09:10 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Dionlight View Post
+1 for fairness.

Though I'm having a hard time understanding why there would be female gamers that would want more romance options anyway. Not trying to sound like a jack*** or anything( ) I just don't understand.

I mean, it's not in their nature right? I think I'm confusing myself.

Sigh. I had best not feed the trolls.

It doesn't surprise me that storyline options, in general, are relatively limited at launch. I suspect/except that "new storylines" will be a major focus of expansions, though it will be interesting to see how that works for existing characters... I mean if, a year from now, a new "branch" opens on the BH story, but it happens around level 10-15 and can't be picked up if you're level 50, I will be... well, not outraged, but a little annoyed. OTOH, the idea that the game remains fresh for new players who don't just tread the same content older players do is an intriguing one. The mad rush to endgame and the idea that "the game starts at level cap" is one of the worst aspects of MMOs, and if Bioware finds any way to end this, good on them.
MrLizard.com: All-new material for tabletop RPGs (mostly D&D 4e), occasional rants, and original science fiction and fantasy.
Why the developers haven't fixed that bug yet!
Don't be a looser -- read Grammar For Gamers

LizardSF
12.27.2011 , 09:11 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by inhucy View Post
NPC Romance? Thats incredibly interesting. As a Jedi I think you are not allowed to make attachments to people or bots..

Yeah, that worked out real well.
MrLizard.com: All-new material for tabletop RPGs (mostly D&D 4e), occasional rants, and original science fiction and fantasy.
Why the developers haven't fixed that bug yet!
Don't be a looser -- read Grammar For Gamers