Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Female Romance Options

LambdaFaction
01.02.2012 , 07:06 PM | #101
Quote: Originally Posted by Capella View Post
The male romance companion for the IA is unique. Personally, he makes me very happy. I can see others being offput by his nature, though.

Spoiler
I'm with Capella. I absolutely adore Vector.

Spoiler

Apeiron
01.02.2012 , 08:37 PM | #102
Quote: Originally Posted by Rhina View Post
/vote 4 lesbian romances!
QfT!

C'mon Bioware, it's a license to print money.

Eshaye
01.02.2012 , 09:33 PM | #103
Quote: Originally Posted by Pernvandamme View Post
Ditto

Need more Alistair too
Holy crap how did I forget snarky Alistair? Bahhh!

tenacious_err
01.02.2012 , 10:20 PM | #104
The fact is that romance is super subjective. A lot of people don't like any female romance options Bioware has come up with. I love them all, personally. I mean the amount I'm looking forward to seeing Kaidan and having my femShep continue their romance in Mass Effect 3 is pretty ridiculous. I loved Carth and Alistair. I even enjoyed the guy you could romance in Jade Empire. Alternatively, the guy from Baldur's Gate 2 whose name is slipping my mind was terrible (thank god for mods.)

But it all comes down to preference. So far I have a trooper who I thought might wait for SGRA options (preferably with Elara,) but has started flirting with Jorgan and honestly, I'm enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would. But with 8 classes that's at least 8 romance options, more in some cases, so I'd think you can eventually find what you want. The problem is that with (usually) one romance per class it is more limited than in a single player game, where you get all your options at once.

Evolvana
01.03.2012 , 04:31 AM | #105
I like Jorgan. I hated him at first but then when he becomes your subordinate it's a lot different. He's so serious that it's fun to make him blush sometimes and discover his feelings

Vector is on my next planet! can't wait! at first he sounds like these "calmed" magicians of Dragon age (I don't know how you call them in english... the ones who sound sleepy with no feeling).

Darthmoriquendi
01.03.2012 , 04:44 AM | #106
Quote: Originally Posted by Utra View Post
I created a Female Agent charicter who had a one night stand with a Zabrek less than 15mins into the story...

I rember that happening when i was playing beta. a female chis agent with a zabrak. it happened so fast i was like wth? lol

Brutalixdane
01.03.2012 , 04:57 AM | #107
First I have to say I havent read all post in this forum, but I have to say that romances are not allowed for Jedi's. Around level 6-7 in the Jedi starting area, you get a quest to "spy" on 2 jedi's supposedly involved in a romance, wich the 2 masters at the bridge find very disturbing. If you choose to let the 2 lovers be, you get dark side points, where if you report them, you get light side points.

So I would guess that thats why there arent that many flirt options for Jedi's - because its illigal!

I agree that it brings more depth to a game when u can flirt, but then try Sith. Only played for 10 levels as Sith, but I could flirt with everybody but my masters and same gender NPCs.

XisscVekno
01.03.2012 , 05:35 AM | #108
Quote: Originally Posted by inhucy View Post
NPC Romance? Thats incredibly interesting. As a Jedi I think you are not allowed to make attachments to people or bots..
There is one line spoken by Ashara in the Si companion thing I will quote here. It is kinda a spoiler in away, but here it is just in case.

Spoiler
Not all things in life are free,
and freedom has the highest cost of them all.
Remember those who gave, so you could enjoy what others do not.

Brutalixdane
01.03.2012 , 06:43 AM | #109
Well then I will just have to go and find her!

PhoenixDream
01.03.2012 , 07:39 AM | #110
I didn't realize someone had already started a thread about this three days before I started one.

But yeah... this female gamer is VERY dissapointed after all the hype.

The guys are getting more out if it than we are, yet women tend to like this kind of thing more than men. What were they thinking?