Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Tython Lore Week

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
03.24.2014 , 11:07 AM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone!

It's Monday, which means a new Lore topic is at hand! This week we will be focusing on Tython. Hope you enjoy!

Long ago, Tython was first home to the Je’daii, an enlightened society who devoted their lives to studying the Force.
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

TheOuroborus
03.24.2014 , 11:18 AM | #2
Too bad it's impossible to unlock all the codex on Tython then.
Q'uo-daax 55 Shadow | Uma-ka 55 Sentinel | Lyralia 55 Commando | Zo-en 55 Scoundrel
Syaia 55 Marauder | Xto'en 55 Sorcerer | A'saj 55 Assassin
Ixa-sha 55 Mercenary | B'dia 55 Operative

Founder, Legacy 50 On Begeren Colony

CourtneyWoods
03.25.2014 , 10:09 AM | #3 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Tuesday Lore Fact incoming...

The Je’daii believe that Tython’s two moons, Ashla & Bogan, represented the dark side and light side of the Force.

DarthDymond
03.25.2014 , 11:24 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Tuesday Lore Fact incoming...

The Je’daii believe that Tython’s two moons, Ashla & Bogan, represented the dark side and light side of the Force.
I love that they thought marooning prisoners on Bogan, which in their beliefs was the physical embodiment of the dark side, was a good idea.
Given the choice whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the fates for another throw, a better throw, against one's destiny, what was a king to do?
But does one ever truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars.
~Kain

Tungstenses
03.26.2014 , 05:28 PM | #5
I actually really love tython... Can't wait until the tython flashpoint becomes live.
Revan: "Alderaan. They're on Alderaan."
I try to be a galactic historian, I'm not. Problem? I think not.

Adaliaya
03.27.2014 , 12:45 AM | #6
Heyy, me too!,
My Sith Assassin was stuck on Korriban for 2 months cuz I hated place so

CourtneyWoods
03.28.2014 , 09:49 AM | #7 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Happy Friday everyone!

Here is your lore fact of the day!

It was Master Satele Shan who found a new hyperspace route to Tython, thought to be lost for thousands of years.

Brittaany_Banks
03.28.2014 , 11:03 AM | #8
Happy Friday everyone!

It was Master Satele Shan who found a new hyperspace route to Tython, thought to be lost for thousands of years.
That Satele. Such an attention whore!
I don't care who you are. I don't care if you are male, or female, black, or white, gay, or straight, religious, or non-religious, old or young. I care about 3 things. Can you tank properly? Can you DPS properly? Can you heal properly?

Osetto
03.28.2014 , 12:40 PM | #9

A find that occurred two years after the Great War's end. The process of establishing a foothold and constructing a new Temple on the world required more years still. In the end, it took more than half a decade for the Jedi to replace the home they had lost on Coruscant, and even then, it was far from a true replacement.
-------------------- The Fan Fiction Index --------------------

Brittaany_Banks
03.28.2014 , 12:59 PM | #10
Happy Friday everyone!

That Satele. Such an attention whore!
I don't care who you are. I don't care if you are male, or female, black, or white, gay, or straight, religious, or non-religious, old or young. I care about 3 things. Can you tank properly? Can you DPS properly? Can you heal properly?