Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So it seems TFU really isn't canon no more...maybe.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
So it seems TFU really isn't canon no more...maybe.

Beniboybling
03.22.2014 , 06:26 PM | #11
Yeah I don't know about that, infinata is Pablo Hidago and I'm pretty sure he deleted his Twitter account and that one it links to doesn't seem legitimate. And as far as I'm aware Twitter doesn't break lol.

Girdeux
03.22.2014 , 09:16 PM | #12
its been known for a while. see here.

http://imageshack.us/a/img577/4374/n...oooooooooo.jpg

And the full convo

@infinata is the start of the Rebel Alliance from TFU considered canon with the Rebels storyline? Or is TFU not canon at all?

Retweet
Favorite
More

Expand
[IMG]
Pablo Hidalgo ‏@infinata
1h
@A_Targaryen no. The TFU version isn't canon. The season 5 Clone Wars stuff is.

Its pretty obvious the Rebels show will be the final nail in the coffin for TFU. thank god.

Kilikaa
03.22.2014 , 09:59 PM | #13
YAY! Good for Star Wars Rebels! TFU was a mediocre story at best and Galen Marek was a crappy character.Now the Story Group has a few more EU stories to get rid of (Crystal Star, please leave the universe.) and the Eu will be good. Good riddance to Marek. Hated that character.

-Gorlock-
03.23.2014 , 12:00 AM | #14
TFU = Overrated

TFU = Trash

TFU = Fratboy version COD luving SW possy

Trixdope
03.23.2014 , 12:25 PM | #15
Now they just need to get rid of that Dark Empire garbage

StarSquirrel
03.23.2014 , 12:42 PM | #16
The Force Unleashed was a compelling story that held pretty true to some major themes of Star Wars including betrayal, inner struggle, redemption, etc... with some daddy issues and a love story on the side.

Force Unleashed 2 was awesome for addressing issues with identity, destiny, and self worth. It also had a nice reunion and restoration element as well. Oh, and another love story on the side.

Eh, to each their own I guess. I personally really liked the way TFU showed the rebellion's start. Btw, the novel for TFU 2 was a fun read especially seeing things from Juno's perspective.
I know if you look deep into your heart- which is currently all over that tree- you'll find a way to forgive me.

Aww, geez you look like a puppy! A blonde, eviscerated puppy!

-Alucard

Beniboybling
03.23.2014 , 12:48 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Girdeux View Post
@A_Targaryen no. The TFU version isn't canon. The season 5 Clone Wars stuff is.

Its pretty obvious the Rebels show will be the final nail in the coffin for TFU. thank god.
Err, what happened in Season 5 in relation to the Rebellion?

Surely they are not talking about the rebellion on Onderon?

Kaedusz
03.23.2014 , 11:24 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Kilikaa View Post
YAY! Good for Star Wars Rebels! TFU was a mediocre story at best and Galen Marek was a crappy character.Now the Story Group has a few more EU stories to get rid of and the Eu will be good. Good riddance to Marek

Quote: Originally Posted by Trixdope View Post
Now they just need to get rid if that Dark Empire garbage
yep, what they said

ImmortalLowlife
03.24.2014 , 06:55 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by StarSquirrel View Post
The Force Unleashed was a compelling story that held pretty true to some major themes of Star Wars including betrayal, inner struggle, redemption, etc... with some daddy issues and a love story on the side.

Force Unleashed 2 was awesome for addressing issues with identity, destiny, and self worth. It also had a nice reunion and restoration element as well. Oh, and another love story on the side.

Eh, to each their own I guess. I personally really liked the way TFU showed the rebellion's start. Btw, the novel for TFU 2 was a fun read especially seeing things from Juno's perspective.
This...me personally, I really enjoyed the stories. I've been anxious to see what happens next in his story. The books definitely told the story better than the games, but they were highly enjoyable. But it really don't make sense for them to mess with TFU. Rebels apparently will take place almost 20yrs after RotS. If it ain't broke don't fix it...
"There is no Light Side...There is no Dark Side...there is only The Force..."

And you already know...Click HERE for free stuff!!!

Wolfninjajedi
03.24.2014 , 08:09 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by ImmortalLowlife View Post
Rebels apparently will take place almost 20yrs after RotS. If it ain't broke don't fix it...
More like 15 yrs, taking place in 5 BBY.

Oh but really? Well what was wrong with the original origins of the Alliance hmm? They didn't have to fix that either, but they did!
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.