Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crafting Bag

Akea
12.13.2011 , 02:34 PM | #1
I fail to see why we need the Mission Bag with 80 slots. You should take half or two thirds of that space and convert it to a Crafting Bag
Revan Testing Group :: July - December 2011

Ashardis
12.13.2011 , 02:37 PM | #2
Where would the credsink be in that?

No, you need to devote those creds to more bagspace!

Akea
12.13.2011 , 02:40 PM | #3

Curse those cred sinks!
Revan Testing Group :: July - December 2011

Grognaard
12.13.2011 , 02:45 PM | #4
At the end of beta you could craft from items in your bank vault.

So it just becomes a matter of stopping by the bank when your bags are getting full of crafting/harvest items and dropping them off there.

80 slots for the mission bag always seemed excessive, but I've used a bit of it one time or another.

HoldenThunk
12.13.2011 , 03:10 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Grognaard View Post
At the end of beta you could craft from items in your bank vault.

So it just becomes a matter of stopping by the bank when your bags are getting full of crafting/harvest items and dropping them off there.
True, and handy. The only (relatively minor) nuisance was that stacks didn't autostack when put in the bank. For example, drop a stack of 30 widgets in the bank in the morning, then drop a stack of 40 more in the afternoon, and you end up with two slots of 30 and 40 instead of one slot of 70. That may well have been fixed by now (or on the radar for correction).

Moofanchu
12.13.2011 , 03:46 PM | #6
Crafting bag?? That's called your cargo hold. You don't need to have the mats on you to create stuff. I had 0 inventory space issues once I got my ship. Only purchased 1 additional row...and really didn't need it. I had more than enough space to support scavanging, cybertech and underground trading.

VectorKeth
12.13.2011 , 04:20 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Akea View Post
I fail to see why we need the Mission Bag with 80 slots. You should take half or two thirds of that space and convert it to a Crafting Bag
Why would you need a crafting bag, when crew members can craft out of the mats you store in your ship's cargo hold?

Obbu
12.13.2011 , 08:08 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by VectorKeth View Post
Why would you need a crafting bag, when crew members can craft out of the mats you store in your ship's cargo hold?
Even with that - due to harvesting and repeated mission/crafting your bags tend to be chock-full a lot of the time.

There was a thread suggesting that companions need a 'deliver harvested mats to cargo hold' mission, in addition to the one for selling junk items.