Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Spoilers inbound! TCW Season 6 discussion thread!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Spoilers inbound! TCW Season 6 discussion thread!

SNCommand
03.08.2014 , 09:26 AM | #11
This final season just proves to me why it's a better setting than the Galactic Civil War, it just has more potential

You killed it too soon Disney, too soon
Quote: Originally Posted by Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw
Personally I would slap Georges hands away from the editing desk, give him a colouring book and then remake the entire prequel trilogy so that Darth Vader uses the force to win breakdance competitions and chokes to death anyone who utters the word midichlorians.

fdbgjfdhjgkjdhsg
03.08.2014 , 10:30 AM | #12
Can somebody post the whole thing on YouTube in ENGLISH and not in Dutch?
Speak softly, and carry a big blaster.

Community System Lord

Warren-Stride
03.08.2014 , 12:50 PM | #13
Can someone explain to me how Padme went from "we shouldn't see each other anymore" to literally dying of heartbreak? I wasn't feeling the love between them. If anything, she should have just been like "lol, saw that coming" when he fell to the Dark Side.

Also, it turns out that Anakin is a misogynistic jerk.
~~ AiR ~~
What are you more afraid of?
A weapon that could destroy you?
Or a weapon that could turn you into a monster?

Aurbere
03.08.2014 , 12:53 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Warren-Stride View Post
Can someone explain to me how Padme went from "we shouldn't see each other anymore" to literally dying of heartbreak? I wasn't feeling the love between them. If anything, she should have just been like "lol, saw that coming" when he fell to the Dark Side.

"The happy couple ladies and gentlemen" was exactly what I was thinking during those moments.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Selenial
03.08.2014 , 01:50 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Warren-Stride View Post

Meh.

Reason she didn't want to see him was because she thought his mistrust of Clovis was jealousy, which it was, but in the end he ended up being right and she probably thought He really wasn't jealous.

That, and when she looked back on it she'd probably realize Clovis was about to rape her....
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
CelÚna Mercenary Cathinka Seeliara Sage

Beniboybling
03.08.2014 , 02:07 PM | #16
Just finished watching it. My thoughts:

I loved the Clone arc, just great. I also loved how the humor was so subtle and not cheesy. But I have a question. What happened to Yularen? In the brief scene he is in he literally looks like he has aged by a decade.

I thought the Clovis arc was great too, not possessing so much gravitas but it was still great. And damn I've got to agree with Warren. "As your husband I command you..." Woah woah woah there Anakin! Didn't they treat you gender equality at Jedi school. "You don't have a say in this!" Guess not, lol. It totally suited his character though so that was cool.

Concerning the Jar Jar arc, that relationship with whoever she was was just gross lol. But oh well I think Jar Jar and Windu worked pretty well together, but I agree with Aurbere, Talzin could have been utilized better.

As for the final arc, it was... bizarre but also profoundly interesting. And I love how the academy Yoda visits looks distinctly similar to the one currently in SWTOR. But... yeah... the story was like totally crazy.

Altogether I thought it was great, and a fitting send off for the series. All I wish is that there was more, much much more. Oh and as I side note I thought the visuals were more stunning than ever, as was the animation. At some points I was literally giggling with glee lol.

Beniboybling
03.08.2014 , 02:10 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Spoiler
Lol Sel, you totally predicted Shaak Ti's death.

And yeah, if TFU really is non-canon, this would be her canon death I guess. Oh and one other thing. Yoda never put two and two together on like anything. I think they wen't to far with the revelations.

Selenial
03.08.2014 , 02:11 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Just finished watching it. My thoughts:

I loved the Clone arc, just great. I also loved how the humor was so subtle and not cheesy. But I have a question. What happened to Yularen? In the brief scene he is in he literally looks like he has aged by a decade.

I thought the Clovis arc was great too, not possessing so much gravitas but it was still great. And damn I've got to agree with Warren. "As your husband I command you..." Woah woah woah there Anakin! Didn't they treat you gender equality at Jedi school. "You don't have a say in this!" Guess not, lol. It totally suited his character though so that was cool.

Concerning the Jar Jar arc, that relationship with whoever she was was just gross lol. But oh well I think Jar Jar and Windu worked pretty well together, but I agree with Aurbere, Talzin could have been utilized better.

As for the final arc, it was... bizarre but also profoundly interesting. And I love how the academy Yoda visits looks distinctly similar to the one currently in SWTOR. But... yeah... the story was like totally crazy.

Altogether I thought it was great, and a fitting send off for the series. All I wish is that there was more, much much more. Oh and as I side note I thought the visuals were more stunning than ever, as was the animation. At some points I was literally giggling with glee lol.
Yoda made me laugh a lot, NGL, But I loved the arc, I really did.

Clone trooper one was really sad.

I agree with the Jar Jar thing, but I'm guessing it's meant as an explanation as to where he went after Episode 3...
And damn, Talzin vs Windu should have been so much more.

I thought the clovis arc was interesting, and Loved seeing Dooku so much more this season.
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
CelÚna Mercenary Cathinka Seeliara Sage

Beniboybling
03.08.2014 , 02:11 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
Why didn't the Jedi know Tyrannus was Dooku? There could only be two Sith, one is Sidious, another is no doubt Dooku.

It takes no brain to figure out Dooku was not the master, he hadn't quit the Jedi Order when Maul showed up.
Did they know Sidious' name though? I can't remember it being revealed until Labyrinth of Evil.

On the other hand Tyranus' name is mentioned way back. I'm talking AoTC.

Beniboybling
03.08.2014 , 02:13 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Yoda made me laugh a lot, NGL, But I loved the arc, I really did.

Clone trooper one was really sad.

I agree with the Jar Jar thing, but I'm guessing it's meant as an explanation as to where he went after Episode 3...
And damn, Talzin vs Windu should have been so much more.

I thought the clovis arc was interesting, and Loved seeing Dooku so much more this season.
Yeah Dooku got a lot of well deserved screen time. (Though why did he suddenly change clothes? Were they just trying to mess with our heads some more?) And I thought his duel with Anakin and Kenobi was awesome.

Shame we didn't see Ventress, Grievous or Maul though. And I'm really peeved we won't be getting an animated Maul arc... because that literally would have been the best.