Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Didint we all pay somthing?

Jbgunz
12.13.2011 , 02:30 PM | #1
As in some bought the CE some bought the standard. why not stagger everyone in over the next 2 days? who cares what day an time u put a code in....get a life man. Everyone who paid should be treated equal....even the guy whos pre ordering as I type this. Thats my rant.

Shadyne
12.13.2011 , 02:31 PM | #2
Not to be a dope, but for all we know they are staggering everyone over the next 2 days...

Daeada
12.13.2011 , 02:32 PM | #3
I haven't paid a dime on my copy yet.

Merup
12.13.2011 , 02:33 PM | #4
I totally agree with this thread... what made them so damn special that they should get in before us.. They pre-ordered first? Well OMG REALLY! *claps* lets have a party cause that is the wildest thing I heard.. -.-'
WE DIDN'T START THE WAR... we just finish it....

SeanusT
12.13.2011 , 02:33 PM | #5
It's just a shame that some people are getting something - game time - that'll eventually cost us to have.
This isn't a freemium game, days cost us cold hard cash. We should all have the same.

mikeytt
12.13.2011 , 02:34 PM | #6
1000000x5=5 million$ for bioware nothing else.IT's a rather great scam if you ask me.

Sinku
12.13.2011 , 02:35 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Jbgunz View Post
As in some bought the CE some bought the standard. why not stagger everyone in over the next 2 days? who cares what day an time u put a code in....get a life man. Everyone who paid should be treated equal....even the guy whos pre ordering as I type this. Thats my rant.
Why not reward the people who purhcased their preorder the day it was available as a thank you for their support. Then the people who preordered them after get their thank you after.

If early-access was a "Thank You" they would be doing this exactly the way I would consider fair.
Visit My SWTOR Blog

jedi_AC
12.13.2011 , 02:35 PM | #8
Everbody just needs to RELAX!!! They have to have some kind of system to let people in instead of crashing their servers the first and only to have more QQ server down threads.

illiam
12.13.2011 , 02:36 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by mikeytt View Post
1000000x5=5 million$ for bioware nothing else.IT's a rather great scam if you ask me.
You didnt pay anything at all since those 5 dollars are withdrawn when you pay the rest!

And also those 5 dollars depended on place. I have not paid a dime yet and got my box on the desk.
Member of Violent by Design!

Sinku
12.13.2011 , 02:36 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by SeanusT View Post
It's just a shame that some people are getting something - game time - that'll eventually cost us to have.
This isn't a freemium game, days cost us cold hard cash. We should all have the same.
The game until Dec 20th is completely free of charge................
Visit My SWTOR Blog