Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Reedem a Product Code not working?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Reedem a Product Code not working?

Sagal-Nun
12.13.2011 , 02:29 PM | #1
So I check my account for pre-order info (Got the Collectors Edition from Gamestop).
I did my five security questions, contact info and my account shows it with that big green checkmark.
But my redeem product registration is blank like I hadn't done it yet. (which i obviously did 'cus i got into beta)
So I plug in my info and it says that its already been redeemed?
I know I must have missed something since there is an encyclopedia of info out there, but does this mean i wont get early access?
Thanks for any help.
When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced.
Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.

No Matter the Odds!

Decinox
12.13.2011 , 02:31 PM | #2
Yes, I purchased the digital download under the advertisement that I would have "early access" on the 13th of the month. I clicked through the entire process through payment but I am getting the notice that my "code is already registered." I looked around and noticed the email for my Origin/EA is different than SWTOR and that they have to match. The website says to contact customer service for them to merge the accounts. Guess how that's going on a day like today? I'll be surprised if the issue is resolved this month. So much for "early access" . . .

Alia iacta est!

Peroxide
12.13.2011 , 02:33 PM | #3
I have the same problem except I did redeem my code on 12/3/11 when Target finally sent me one that worked (I actually ordered the game back in late october) anyways now it's telling me I can't play because I haven't redeemed my code yet on that stupid page you guys have set up. Yet if I go on the Code Redemption page it shows me down for a Collector's Edition and Early Game Access.... *** Bioware?! You even sent me an email on the 3rd thanking me for confirming my pre-order and early game access code. Then you sent me an email with a link to download the gameclient for early game access.

P.S. I've been calling support all day at 18554679867 and if I get one more busy message...

P.S.S. Funny thing is none of us can play until we set up a subscription which I can't do without the dumb frickin page verifying my preorder code. Which is already verified >.<. The option to set up my subscription is greyed out because the code redemption box isn't checked. Guess Bioware doesn't want my business after all...
Valar Morghulis.......All men must die.

figiness
12.13.2011 , 02:34 PM | #4
If you've entered the code once and it was accepted, you're in the queue to get early game access. It will keep telling you that you need to register a code, but that's a false error.

Sagal-Nun
12.13.2011 , 02:38 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by figiness View Post
If you've entered the code once and it was accepted, you're in the queue to get early game access. It will keep telling you that you need to register a code, but that's a false error.
Ah...so Jedi like patience is needed. Ho Hum, maybe tomorrow then for me.

No Matter the Odds!

PaulieST
12.13.2011 , 03:55 PM | #6
Folks, this thread will explain it pretty well.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=6615

amandakun
12.13.2011 , 04:06 PM | #7
/failthread.
Red or Blue... such a hard decision to make!

CE Pre-ordered and ready to rock!

Darth_Demonicus
12.13.2011 , 04:09 PM | #8
Thanks for the thread link, Paulie! Very helpful.

Sagal-Nun
12.14.2011 , 10:17 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by PaulieST View Post
Folks, this thread will explain it pretty well.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=6615
Awesome info Paulie thanks.
Anyone know the roll out timeframes?
Ya know Group 1 tues at 7am, Group 2 Wed at 7am...etc.

No Matter the Odds!