Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is there a breadcrumb quest to get you to KDY launch bay?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Is there a breadcrumb quest to get you to KDY launch bay?

DarthDymond
02.07.2014 , 12:30 AM | #1
I know there's a quest associated with KDY on the Fleet off of the Mission Departures elevator, but I'm wondering : is there a breadcrumb quest that sends you to that new area of the fleet from DK or somewhere? The way there are droids around the fleet and on some planets who give you holo-messages from Satele/Malgus to send you to the main mission departure area.

I tend to be a bit anal about making sure I progress through all of those steps on my main character.

Thanks for any help!
One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars. ~Kain

Refer A Friend Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/2gNj3d to get the free stuff detailed here

Tachenko_Yuri
02.07.2014 , 02:12 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthDymond View Post
I know there's a quest associated with KDY on the Fleet off of the Mission Departures elevator, but I'm wondering : is there a breadcrumb quest that sends you to that new area of the fleet from DK or somewhere? The way there are droids around the fleet and on some planets who give you holo-messages from Satele/Malgus to send you to the main mission departure area.

I tend to be a bit anal about making sure I progress through all of those steps on my main character.

Thanks for any help!
there's less painful ways about progressing with your main character than what you're doing currently.
Current Main: Lynètte
Commando Healer - Eternal Warrior - The Red Eclipse - Conquerer of Quesh/Voss/Makeb - Potentiae Guild

DarthDymond
02.07.2014 , 02:39 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Tachenko_Yuri View Post
there's less painful ways about progressing with your main character than what you're doing currently.
Less painful? 90% of why I play this game is for the story content. That's why I make sure to have my Main go through every step - so that I can see every conversation available to him.
Apologies if you were making a joke that just completely flew over my head about being "anal".
One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars. ~Kain

Refer A Friend Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/2gNj3d to get the free stuff detailed here

Tachenko_Yuri
02.07.2014 , 03:29 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthDymond;7186553
[SIZE="1"
Apologies if you were making a joke that just completely flew over my head about being "anal".[/SIZE]
this /5char
Current Main: Lynètte
Commando Healer - Eternal Warrior - The Red Eclipse - Conquerer of Quesh/Voss/Makeb - Potentiae Guild

kirorx
02.07.2014 , 07:51 AM | #5
I don't think, pretty sure you just head upstairs.

I agree your method because I never picked a lot of stuff up and I regret it so I have been going back to scoop uphold questions I never did even though I have burned the content time and time again
Watch the Clowder of Cather in this video http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j7uTcYvoEbU

DarthVengeant
02.07.2014 , 11:18 AM | #6

Thanks for any help!
a quick view of dulfy.net would answer your question.

Darth_Wicked
02.07.2014 , 11:26 AM | #7

Thanks for any help!
I'm the same way and with one of my characters, I actually went everywhere in the fleet, Section X and CZ-198 to make sure there wasn't something and in this case in particular, there isn't.

They really did NOT walk the extra-mile, when it comes to the storyline pertaining the KDY, voice acting and cutscenes wise. I guess that people who play GSF may get a bigger kick out of it really.

HoloTweed
02.07.2014 , 11:27 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthVengeant View Post
You couldn't have just written it yourself with a shout out to dulfy's site? I don't get why people are so unhelpful .

DarthDymond
02.07.2014 , 11:30 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthVengeant View Post
Dulfy was my first stop, but while it is head-and-shoulders the best fan-site for SWTOR, it is still a fan-site. The fact that she didn't list a breadcrumb quest was hardly proof-positive that one doesn't exist, especially when the focus of her coverage was the FP itself.

Hence me asking a forum of players if anyone was aware of one.

Darth_Wicked
02.07.2014 , 11:37 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by HoloTweed View Post
You couldn't have just written it yourself with a shout out to dulfy's site? I don't get why people are so unhelpful .
I guess he merely saw it as another chance to shamelessly promote the gear on his Sorcerer, like he's the only one really.

Of course, he'll say it's most likely related with doing HM ops, invites and all.