Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Red Eclipse Fleet chat (Empire side)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Red Eclipse Fleet chat (Empire side)

horrorfaneightys
02.06.2014 , 08:40 PM | #11
The only time I ever got irate about stuff on Red Eclipse Imp Fleet was a girl "pretending" to almost solicit herself for credits. There were several people displeased with her post, and she got berated for it by several people. I say she was "pretending" because after she got several hostile responses she then had a hissy fit about how we were all too stupid to get her brilliant parody of credit spammers... because giving the impression that you're offering to flash your breasts for credits is so funny.

I haven't seen too much of anything else though as I tend to have the channel switched to other.
"There is no heavier burden than a great potential" ~ Linus, Peanuts
Morga-dar Level 54 Assassin Li'lu-fei Level 54 Sentinel
Xaniata-kee Level 53 Sniper

scarlet_magpie
02.07.2014 , 04:04 AM | #12
Even the guild recruitment spam can be fun. I started my new guild last night (designed for brand new players to seek help , advice and groups without being shot down in /general) and we said things like "Join Black Sunshine: Trinket and baubles will be yours" and "Black Sunshine recruiting brand new players now: the only guild that can guarantee permanent chest hair" . Of course this was then followed by a stream of completely silly guild spams that were hilarious!

Amantino
02.07.2014 , 07:05 AM | #13
You should lower your expectations. That way you won't get disappointed as often.
Jennifér - Marauder
<Reckoning>

The Red Eclipse

Ghost_Spectre
02.07.2014 , 07:14 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by MaximilianPower View Post
Consider yourself lucky. On my server (JC), fleet chat imp side....about bacon...
Hmm....bacon!
Azumi Veng Juggernaut Imperius Deception Sin Demonicus Healing Sorceress
Tempest TK Sage Requiem Guardian Tank Sei-Cair Gunnery Commando
Starchild Legacy Jedi Convenant Guild Light/Dark Holiday