Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I'm back!

Infernixx
02.06.2014 , 11:29 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthTHC View Post
Pfft! You have a critical quote right there in your signature. You don't qualify.
Curses! Foiled again!
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Infernixx nailed it. This is correct.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
There is no excuse for any single use item to ever cost more than a month's subscription. Anyone who pays $10 or $20 for a single use item is hastening the death of TOR and feeding the rise of TOR:The Cash Shop Menace.

Andryah
02.06.2014 , 11:37 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthTHC View Post
Pfft! You have a critical quote right there in your signature. You don't qualify.
DarthTHC nailed it. That is correct.
A Good Read ---> Truth Decay - An Initial Exploration of the Diminishing Role of Facts and Analysis in American Public Life. Source: Rand Corporation https://www.rand.org/pubs/research_reports/RR2314.html

AlienEyeTX
02.06.2014 , 11:40 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarfux View Post
Hello everybody. It's nice to see you guys on the forums doing well. Well, everything is now going cool in my life. So I have free time to play SWTOR again! Everything got sorted out and I'm glad I can play again. I missed my characters!

Anyway just a little hello to say I'm back and you can expect more from me defending the game and being passionate about it Hello again everyone and I hope you all have been great!
Welcome back. It's always nice to see people return. Glad life is good for you.
You like free stuff, right? Click on this referral link to get yours. I'll get a little something, too. Welcome home. #freethelekku

branmakmuffin
02.06.2014 , 11:44 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
You cared enough to ask...and I know the OP...I have no clue who you are though.

Welcome back
I don't know who either one of them are. I must be a noob.

BadOrb
02.06.2014 , 11:46 AM | #25
Welcome back! Glad you sorted things out. Also welcome back to the other guy/gal.

Not sure what's going on I even read a SWTOR news article on MMORPG.com the other day and 95% of the posts where actually positive ! I was shocked really odd.

Cheers,

BadOrb.
'Ah you think micro transactions are your ally ? The DLC betrays you because it belongs to me , when your home world is monetized , you have my permission to buy'.
"Oh goody. Lord Douchebag McFuzzlebunny can now be related to me if he see's my legacy name and decides he likes it." quote from Selvec 09/06/12

TUXs
02.06.2014 , 11:49 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by BadOrb View Post
Not sure what's going on I even read a SWTOR news article on MMORPG.com the other day and 95% of the posts where actually positive ! I was shocked really odd.
Must'a been before the roadmap was released
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

BadOrb
02.06.2014 , 11:55 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Must'a been before the roadmap was released
No it was actually the roadmap news article very odd.

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/g...Published.html

Cheers,

BadOrb.
'Ah you think micro transactions are your ally ? The DLC betrays you because it belongs to me , when your home world is monetized , you have my permission to buy'.
"Oh goody. Lord Douchebag McFuzzlebunny can now be related to me if he see's my legacy name and decides he likes it." quote from Selvec 09/06/12

ikinai
02.06.2014 , 12:09 PM | #28
Welcome back,
Your dreams were your ticket out.

Welcome back,
To that same old place that you laughed about.

Well the names have all changed since you hung around,
But those dreams have remained and they're turned around.

Who'd have thought they'd lead ya (Who'd have thought they'd lead ya)
Here where we need ya (Here where we need ya)

Yeah we tease him a lot cause we've got him on the spot, welcome back,
Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back.
I'll tell you what, then. Why don't you call me some time when you have no class?
--Rodney Dangerfield Back to School
Is this referral mic on? It's free stuff and stuff, in game.

Andryah
02.06.2014 , 12:11 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by BadOrb View Post
No it was actually the roadmap news article very odd.

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/g...Published.html

Cheers,

BadOrb.
Surreal.

Real parallel universe stuff going on there.
A Good Read ---> Truth Decay - An Initial Exploration of the Diminishing Role of Facts and Analysis in American Public Life. Source: Rand Corporation https://www.rand.org/pubs/research_reports/RR2314.html

TUXs
02.06.2014 , 12:13 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by ikinai View Post
Welcome back,
Your dreams were your ticket out.

Welcome back,
To that same old place that you laughed about.

Well the names have all changed since you hung around,
But those dreams have remained and they're turned around.

Who'd have thought they'd lead ya (Who'd have thought they'd lead ya)
Here where we need ya (Here where we need ya)

Yeah we tease him a lot cause we've got him on the spot, welcome back,
Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back.
Poetic...I like it!
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)