Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I'm back!

ZETA_SCORPII
02.06.2014 , 09:29 AM | #11
Welcome back.

Rafaman
02.06.2014 , 11:10 AM | #12
Good to see you back OP. As you can see, at leas here in the forums, things having changed much. Lol

Infernixx
02.06.2014 , 11:11 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarfux View Post
Hello everybody. It's nice to see you guys on the forums doing well. Well, everything is now going cool in my life. So I have free time to play SWTOR again! Everything got sorted out and I'm glad I can play again. I missed my characters!

Anyway just a little hello to say I'm back and you can expect more from me defending the game and being passionate about it Hello again everyone and I hope you all have been great!
Welcome back
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Infernixx nailed it. This is correct.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
There is no excuse for any single use item to ever cost more than a month's subscription. Anyone who pays $10 or $20 for a single use item is hastening the death of TOR and feeding the rise of TOR:The Cash Shop Menace.

Rafaman
02.06.2014 , 11:12 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Vigilanis View Post
Just wanted to add my voice here too, I have just resubbed today after a long work related break, looking forward to getting back into it and seeing all the new changes, for better or for worse lol
Cool. Welcome back. As I have been here since launch I am curious to know what you think is better and or worse.

Andryah
02.06.2014 , 11:15 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarfux View Post
Hello everybody. It's nice to see you guys on the forums doing well. Well, everything is now going cool in my life. So I have free time to play SWTOR again! Everything got sorted out and I'm glad I can play again. I missed my characters!

Anyway just a little hello to say I'm back and you can expect more from me defending the game and being passionate about it Hello again everyone and I hope you all have been great!
Welcome Back. AND... it's about time!

Quote: Originally Posted by Razot View Post
Who are you and why would I care?
If you have to ask that question.. then I have to ask....Who are you and why would I care?
Forum disputatio ------> est completum ineptias.

Andryah
02.06.2014 , 11:16 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Vigilanis View Post
Just wanted to add my voice here too, I have just resubbed today after a long work related break, looking forward to getting back into it and seeing all the new changes, for better or for worse lol
Welcome Back.

Andryah
02.06.2014 , 11:17 AM | #17
I'm mystified.

Why?

Because we have it on /random_forum_authority around here that the game is dying, and people are all leaving, NOT actually coming back for more.

I guess we were just getting punked by the usual hyperbole.

DarthTHC
02.06.2014 , 11:23 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
Yes, it must be because he is positive about the game... and no "civilian" is positive about the game... ever...

Unless they are secretly on the payroll of bioware/EA...
They need to get to sendin' me a cheque, pronto!
Human beings see oppression vividly when they're the victims. Otherwise they victimize blindly and without a thought. ~ Isaac Bashevis Singer

Infernixx
02.06.2014 , 11:24 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthTHC View Post
They need to get to sendin' me a cheque, pronto!
Where do I sign up for this?
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Infernixx nailed it. This is correct.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
There is no excuse for any single use item to ever cost more than a month's subscription. Anyone who pays $10 or $20 for a single use item is hastening the death of TOR and feeding the rise of TOR:The Cash Shop Menace.

DarthTHC
02.06.2014 , 11:28 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Infernixx View Post
Where do I sign up for this?
Pfft! You have a critical quote right there in your signature. You don't qualify.
Human beings see oppression vividly when they're the victims. Otherwise they victimize blindly and without a thought. ~ Isaac Bashevis Singer