Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I'm back!

Sarfux
02.06.2014 , 02:00 AM | #1
Hello everybody. It's nice to see you guys on the forums doing well. Well, everything is now going cool in my life. So I have free time to play SWTOR again! Everything got sorted out and I'm glad I can play again. I missed my characters!

Anyway just a little hello to say I'm back and you can expect more from me defending the game and being passionate about it Hello again everyone and I hope you all have been great!
Always be who you are, not what the galaxy wants you to be

Mentor System

midianlord
02.06.2014 , 02:24 AM | #2
Does this mean I can't have your stuffs?

Damn, I haz a sad naow
Proud "elitist." Even more proud to be an un-reconstructed "gaming-culture snob."
Merc and 'Slinger 4 life
Spoiler

simplyunsure
02.06.2014 , 03:14 AM | #3
Welcome back and hope you enjoy your stay! Also hope you remember how to ignore rude people

OddballEasyEight
02.06.2014 , 03:18 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarfux View Post
Hello everybody. It's nice to see you guys on the forums doing well. Well, everything is now going cool in my life. So I have free time to play SWTOR again! Everything got sorted out and I'm glad I can play again. I missed my characters!

Anyway just a little hello to say I'm back and you can expect more from me defending the game and being passionate about it Hello again everyone and I hope you all have been great!
OMG! THIS IS SOLID PROOF THAT THE GAME IS THRIVING AND GROWING!

what? that's how the naysayers do it whenever there is a goodbye thread

Also, welcome back
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.

jankiel
02.06.2014 , 07:04 AM | #5
Welcome back. Enjoy your game and may the force be with you
Coris of The Progenitor
Mandalorian Hunters & Razorwing

GSF Pilot Master Race

Etheric
02.06.2014 , 07:06 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Razot View Post
Who are you and why would I care?
I think its one of the developers or Bioware staff.

OddballEasyEight
02.06.2014 , 07:30 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Etheric View Post
I think its one of the developers or Bioware staff.
Yes, it must be because he is positive about the game... and no "civilian" is positive about the game... ever...

Unless they are secretly on the payroll of bioware/EA...
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.

Vigilanis
02.06.2014 , 08:08 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarfux View Post

Just wanted to add my voice here too, I have just resubbed today after a long work related break, looking forward to getting back into it and seeing all the new changes, for better or for worse lol
The Legend of Vigi

Vigilanis Level 60 Shadow - Vengalis Level 60 Sage -O'Phelia Level 60 Seer
Nepheru Level 60 Sentinel - Phallanx Level 60 Vanguard - Ric'in Level 60 Gunslinger

Etheric
02.06.2014 , 08:36 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
Yes, it must be because he is positive about the game... and no "civilian" is positive about the game... ever...

Unless they are secretly on the payroll of bioware/EA...
Lightn up, it was a joke due to the color choice, an old one ya but its all i had at the moment.

TUXs
02.06.2014 , 09:22 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Razot View Post
Who are you and why would I care?
You cared enough to ask...and I know the OP...I have no clue who you are though.

Welcome back
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here [FREE server transfer being a key perk!!])