Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Good bye guys

Quaterlegend
02.05.2014 , 03:18 PM | #1
The fluidity of this game has really kill all the good things in it. It feels painful to move or even fight. The engine is top resource dominate for my computer and internet to keep up with. In short bye all had a great idea here but EA and Bioware FAILED!!!!!!!

TUXs
02.05.2014 , 03:20 PM | #2
Later! Hope to see you return with a new PC
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here)

Denerio
02.05.2014 , 03:21 PM | #3
The engine this game runs on is complete garbage. He doesn't need a new pc. This game needs a new engine.

AlienEyeTX
02.05.2014 , 03:23 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Quaterlegend View Post
The fluidity of this game has really kill all the good things in it. It feels painful to move or even fight. The engine is top resource dominate for my computer and internet to keep up with. In short bye all had a great idea here but EA and Bioware FAILED!!!!!!!
See you soon!
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
thank AlienEyeTX for being ridiculously good at this game:

-eric

Infernixx
02.05.2014 , 03:29 PM | #5
Might I recommend a non-wooden computer?
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Infernixx nailed it. This is correct.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
There is no excuse for any single use item to ever cost more than a month's subscription. Anyone who pays $10 or $20 for a single use item is hastening the death of TOR and feeding the rise of TOR:The Cash Shop Menace.

Sorei
02.05.2014 , 03:40 PM | #6
It's definetly your computer if you're having such big problems.
I experience this myself on my laptop. I tried a 16m OPS one time and never again, because it lagged horribly.
On my computer however I have no trouble at all. I don't lag and I have no performance issues.

Pscyon
02.05.2014 , 03:41 PM | #7
Can I have your stuff?
Sith Sorcerer

Icestar
02.05.2014 , 07:02 PM | #8
You need a new computer

Feel free to come back when you got one

This game works great on both my laptop and my desktop
"Though free to think and act, we are held together, like the stars in the firmament, with ties inseparable. These ties cannot, be seen, but, we can feel them"
- Nikola Tesla

Shinodan
02.05.2014 , 07:11 PM | #9

Well take care of yourself.

No need to rage on everything though.
There is no point looking at this signature

Nempo
02.05.2014 , 07:15 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Denerio View Post
The engine this game runs on is complete garbage. He doesn't need a new pc. This game needs a new engine.
QFT

Stop trying to white knight for Bioware people. This engine is HORRIBLE.
"I am not driven by hatred. I am not driven by fear.
I am not driven by desire, duty, or any rationale. I can no longer feel any of these.
All that remains is Retribution; Cold and hard and final..."

Nempo - Gray Jedi