Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Worst. Content. Ever!

Denerio
02.05.2014 , 09:27 AM | #11
I agree with the OP that this is the worst content expansion ever.

Never_Hesitate
02.05.2014 , 09:28 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Halinalle View Post
I know. I should've put a smiley there to say "I'm not seriously saying this".
It's always a bit of a problem to communicate sarcasm in written language. (even worse if the language isn't the mothertongue for one or both of the communication partners)
T3-M4 - Lvl 55 Chars:
T'hana Jugg, Saleona Sniper, S'inthoras Mara,Hannahla Merc, Eleondra&Eleondraa Ops,
Leeonira Sorc, CaphalÝr Sorc, Kindarya Assa, LeoniŽ PT,
Revuna Mando, Leojuna Scoundrel, Simon'e Shadow, Sileona Guardian

TUXs
02.05.2014 , 09:33 AM | #13
It's not "the worst", but it's certainly far too simple and mindless - navigate the halls, kill things, profit.
All warfare is based on deception. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected. If his forces are united, separate them. If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near. A leader leads by example not by force.

Arutar
02.05.2014 , 09:33 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Denerio View Post
I agree with the OP that this is the worst content expansion ever.
1. This is not an Expansion. We mere mortals refer to this as a "patch" or "update".
2. If you agree with the OP, you have to use more punctuation, like "I agree with the OP that this is the worst. content. expansion. ever!!!"

Slicka
02.05.2014 , 09:36 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Arutar View Post
1. This is not an Expansion. We mere mortals refer to this as a "patch" or "update".
2. If you agree with the OP, you have to use more punctuation, like "I agree with the OP that this is the worst. content. expansion. ever!!!"
Technically going by Bioware's logic, this is the GSF expansion for f2p. Those who subbed and had "early access" would consider this a patch. A very minor expansion, but nevertheless Bioware still calls this an expansion.
Server: Prophecy of the Five
16 Characters, when will it end? All advanced classes, ftw!

Youtube Playthrough Videos / Guides

ghoul_drool
02.05.2014 , 10:06 AM | #16
I like the premise, but I have to say, as an honest point of criticism, I find the rewards and the credit drops staggeringly low. If I kill a gold star mob at lvl 55 in Czerka, it'll drop about 1200 credits. In Kuat Drive yards? 70 credits. Something is up with that. If that is working as intended I may never run the FP ever again.

Transcendent
02.05.2014 , 10:31 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Slicka View Post
Where do we cast our vote for that?
Scroll down the page and look on the right hand side, you can vote for the thread there /sarcasm.

The idea of a "tactical" flashpoint that is modular in nature has merits, it definitely takes the whole RNG thing a step further that's for sure. As others have rightly pointed out though, it's very simplistic in nature and needs fleshing out.

As for the loot tables, i'm wondering if they forgot to add those for the level 55 version..... as well as give Basic comms instead of Planetary comms...... as well as alter the credit drops for the mobs...

In fact, I think it's potentially the ONLY flashpoint you'll do at level 55 that can cost you credits if you dare to wipe just once I'm guessing (hoping) that someone forgot to add the correct loot table into the 55 version, either that or i'm going to stop running any new flashpoints if this is the direction they're taking.

Still liking the modular design though

ghoul_drool
02.05.2014 , 11:00 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Transcendent View Post
As for the loot tables, i'm wondering if they forgot to add those for the level 55 version..... as well as give Basic comms instead of Planetary comms...... as well as alter the credit drops for the mobs...
It really DOES feel like that....

KaboomzZz
02.05.2014 , 11:08 AM | #19
Way worst than Horse Armor DLC, clearly.
Death and Taxes Gaming @ http://www.dtguilds.com Now on Facebook! @ https://www.facebook.com/dtguilds
Send us your hateful tweets @ https://twitter.com/dtguilds Youtube us @ https://www.youtube.com/user/dtguilds

Crashedhardrive
02.05.2014 , 11:10 AM | #20
There's no way they would have scaled the gear and credits to level 55 standards when they have anything from 15+ going in there. They would be getting gear that they can't use forever and getting super rich for their level, both of which I am sure bioware wants to avoid.

It's clear this was meant as another rep grind/reward system which 55s can enjoy and as a quick way to level alts up (especially for dps since the queue times are much quicker). To which they achieved what they desired.

Chill. Out. More.
A fool no matter how powerful is still a fool, and must be dealt with accordingly