Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

FTM Operative

Neoforcer
02.04.2014 , 07:51 PM | #1
Let all roll FTM Operative since bw seem to want to give them god like dps

NathanielStarr
02.04.2014 , 07:53 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Neoforcer View Post
Already been in a warzone where I was the only person visible. Yeah assassins are still popular too.

JaingSkiratapwns
02.04.2014 , 08:09 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Neoforcer View Post
If you want to pvp, you have to.
[INSERT WITTY COMMENT HERE]

QuiveringPotato
02.04.2014 , 08:27 PM | #4
Jesus Christ, everyone. They bring concealment up to deception's level and suddenly everyone is going crazy. Why does everyone hate this class? I was (and still am) doing the exact same things on my assassin, while having better survivability.
Arvengis | Akanias | Mhyrah | Arcuneth | Tol'ika | Tarrāl
Arvengís | Celden | Larayah

The Ebon Hawk <Nerf Operatives> Youtube Channel

Neoforcer
02.04.2014 , 08:29 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by QuiveringPotato View Post
Jesus Christ, everyone. They bring concealment up to deception's level and suddenly everyone is going crazy. Why does everyone hate this class? I was (and still am) doing the exact same things on my assassin, while having better survivability.
I wish deception was at that level i don't parse for 4200+ dps on sustained fight

VaeVictis
02.04.2014 , 08:33 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by QuiveringPotato View Post
You're shocked bads are crying about being bad?

Just got out of a reg arena...Sawbones (myself), Gunslinger, DPS Sage, and DPS Mando against 3 Concealment Ops with a Merc healer. Premade vs premade. They didn't get a single kill.

HaoZhao
02.04.2014 , 08:41 PM | #7
Flavour of the day, maybe. Expect it to be quickly abandoned when most bandwagoners realize that they have a PVP life expectancy of 10 seconds.

TheCourier-
02.04.2014 , 08:42 PM | #8
There are literally 4 or more concealment spec operatives per team on Pot5 right now.

Technohic
02.04.2014 , 08:55 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by TheCourier- View Post
There are literally 4 or more concealment spec operatives per team on Pot5 right now.
55? Cause im not seeing it

Raansu
02.04.2014 , 08:57 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by TheCourier- View Post
Its called people are trying out the changes since no one ever logs into the PTS. I never once was able to pvp on the pts with my scrapper. The majority will go back to heal spec in a day or two.