Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Swtor is very interesting game but only for sins and opers

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP

sithBracer
02.04.2014 , 09:20 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by HaoZhao View Post
No, they're definitely just bad if the enemy team has any kind of competence at all. All you have to do is interrupt medical probe over and over again. They're immediately castrated. When they pop their shield to get pass the interrupts, then you thrown down a nice hard stun and make them waste it.
Well, it still outlasts the op healer who can go down in 2 GCDs against 3 competent dps. Heck you don't even have to be competent ...
Ma'kaela - jedi shadow in training
Mákaela - assassin in the shadows

Feztonio
02.04.2014 , 10:03 PM | #12
there's only 4 classes (each with a pub mirror-class) so in effect you said that four out of eight classes are interesting. I can't think of many mmo's where I'd say 50% of the class choices are interesting. generally I have a hard time finding more than one or maybe two classes I want to play. liking half of the available classes seems like a decent amount of options. 2 classes with 2 A/C's and 3 spec trees each; for a total of 12 different playstyles (with 12 more mirrored on the opposing faction).

is 12 character options not enough?
Quote:
"First, you can continue as a subscriber, which gives you unlimited access to ALL game features and future Game Updates at no additional charge." -Jeff Hickman - Executive Producer - Star Wars: The Old Republic

Sideblaze
02.04.2014 , 10:39 PM | #13
I find it hilarious how people who call out Operatives as OP never mention smash.

Deception is kinda stupid 1v1, but eh, It's not really so much OP as it is "WHY CAN'T OPS HAVE THIS!" so, yay them.

Baalzamon
02.04.2014 , 11:17 PM | #14
The best chars in pvp are healing Operative, Powertech and Marauder so stop crying.

HaoZhao
02.05.2014 , 01:05 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by sithBracer View Post
Well, it still outlasts the op healer who can go down in 2 GCDs against 3 competent dps. Heck you don't even have to be competent ...
Yeah, dude. Mercenaries have so much more staying power than operatives. That's why 99% of healers in ranked are operatives, right? Wait a minute...

RTCBrad
02.05.2014 , 04:16 AM | #16
The only class that has been screwed by this is once again sage/sorc it's like we are the unwanted love child of the classes.

I think Bioware is just trying to eliminate our viability as a pvp class. They've done a fantastic job so far.

Arutar
02.05.2014 , 04:25 AM | #17
Quote:
My main is a Juggernaut (non-Smash) and it is a very intersting game for me as well.

My Powertech and my Gunslinger cannot complain either.

l2p?

MotorCityMan
02.05.2014 , 05:27 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Kainozorva View Post
They can play v each other now. Should I play like a decoration?
They are. The teams I have been on today are averaging 6 stealth.

Missandei
02.05.2014 , 05:33 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Kainozorva View Post
They can play v each other now. Should I play like a decoration?
so you are telling that you are now feel like the operatives have felt for the last 2 years?

What you need is to start to learn and to adapt.
Missandei Shadow ...yet shadows can kill. And oft-times a very small man can cast a very large shadow.

Tankqull
02.05.2014 , 05:35 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer View Post
As a Sage or Sorc, definitively yes.
Or just kill your own character at the beginning of the match - it gives the other side the points they'd get anyway (from killiing your Char), and you won't have to endure the animation of being humiliated.
have no problems on my sage - the fotm rolers are free kills and those who where contestors are a bit stronger but not as devastating as every one makes them up to.