Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So...! The War of the Operatives has finally started?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
So...! The War of the Operatives has finally started?

Cretinus
02.04.2014 , 02:37 PM | #1
Amazing class. Gonna level 1 too, cause everything else is redundant meanwhile. Why drive an Opel if you can have a Ferrari? Great move, BW. Thanks.

wollegol
02.04.2014 , 02:38 PM | #2
Yeah, practice the famous "stunlocktounsubb" move

cycao
02.04.2014 , 02:46 PM | #3
Hi I'm Troy McClure, you might remember me from such threads as "Too many knights/warriors" and "Meanwhile, everybody is guarded" and let's not forget such classics as "Once you hit lvl 55 PvP fun's over" And "Operative healers meanwhile game breaking"

I'm here today to talk to you about a whole new series of posts featuring operative dps and how they have been the bane of PvP for the last 6 hours and will continue to be so along with their healing specs, tanks, warriors and other general PvP QQ.

Spoiler

BobaFaceroll
02.04.2014 , 02:51 PM | #4
I absolutely read that in his voice. 10/10, going to read again.

Virus_Bot
02.04.2014 , 02:52 PM | #5
haha
Leveling scoundrel, let the QQ rain

Ottoattack
02.04.2014 , 03:03 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by cycao View Post
Hi I'm Troy McClure, you might remember me from such threads as "Too many knights/warriors" and "Meanwhile, everybody is guarded" and let's not forget such classics as "Once you hit lvl 55 PvP fun's over" And "Operative healers meanwhile game breaking"

I'm here today to talk to you about a whole new series of posts featuring operative dps and how they have been the bane of PvP for the last 6 hours and will continue to be so along with their healing specs, tanks, warriors and other general PvP QQ.

Spoiler
This is the most hilarious s*** I have read in the forums in a while.

FoE_Khorne
02.04.2014 , 03:07 PM | #7

Spoiler
You won the forums for the day with this one towelie. I called this when i first logged on the pts like 5 weeks ago. They did overtune them a bit, but they needed a little love... but this idk. There actually might be a tiny bit of merit in the qq this time. Ive always loved my conc ops... its been my main since 1.3. Ill enjoy it while it last

Joesixxpack
02.04.2014 , 03:07 PM | #8
Hi I'm Troy McClure
That was probably the greatest *********** post I've ever read here.

Lesrach
02.04.2014 , 03:09 PM | #9
Operatives were able to stunlock me (heavy armor Jug) to death before patch.

Good thing Devs gave them more damage...

They were pvp kings of 1 vs 1 fighting before patch.

FoE_Khorne
02.04.2014 , 03:10 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Lesrach View Post
Operatives were able to stunlock me (heavy armor Jug) to death before patch.

They were pvp kings of 1 vs 1 fighting before patch.

No assassins where the pvp 1v1 kings. And smart ones still are. QQ