Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Well I'm not guarding any nodes in PvP anymore, lol

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Well I'm not guarding any nodes in PvP anymore, lol

BocaProwler
02.04.2014 , 10:02 AM | #1
And I bet most know why after 2.6

cycao
02.04.2014 , 10:19 AM | #2
Because you can't?

Technohic
02.04.2014 , 10:21 AM | #3
Not sure why? You worried about the concealment/scrapper? Good luck avoiding them while taking the enemy node instead. I know thats where my scrapper is usually at.

Suuke
02.04.2014 , 10:32 AM | #4
I'd like to know where the OP was going - because you are respeccing veng or becuase you are worried about the OPs/Scrappers?

Technohic
02.04.2014 , 10:36 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Suuke View Post
I'd like to know where the OP was going - because you are respeccing veng or becuase you are worried about the OPs/Scrappers?
Maybe he is a scrapper and doesn't think he should be relegated to guard duty as often?

TUXs
02.04.2014 , 10:37 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by BocaProwler View Post
And I bet most know why after 2.6
I don't even know who you are...so why aren't you guarding? Taking the others?
All warfare is based on deception • If his forces are united, separate them • If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near • A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer • 7-day FREE sub • FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Ridickilis
02.04.2014 , 10:40 AM | #7
Perhaps I just wearing rose colored glasses today, but the whining on the forums in general seems to be off the charts on a patch that isn't even 2 hours old yet. I don't remember it being this bad on previous patches, but again rose colored glasses and all.

"Worst. Patch. Ever. Rest assured I was on the internet within minutes, registering my disgust thought the world."

BocaProwler
02.04.2014 , 10:49 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Ridickilis View Post
Perhaps I just wearing rose colored glasses today, but the whining on the forums in general seems to be off the charts on a patch that isn't even 2 hours old yet. I don't remember it being this bad on previous patches, but again rose colored glasses and all.

"Worst. Patch. Ever. Rest assured I was on the internet within minutes, registering my disgust thought the world."
All it take is a few warzones to figure out that the same people that had a hard time taking you down yesterday are taking you down in a few seconds. It's not a L2P issue or I would of had these issues yesterday, last week, 2 years ago.

They got a huge buff, OPs and Scoundrels on the teams I've been are know that, they are talking about it.

So unless you are fully tanked spec'd don't bother guarding. When your guard calls for help, get there immediately.

Cempa
02.04.2014 , 10:51 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by BocaProwler View Post
All it take is a few warzones to figure out that the same people that had a hard time taking you down yesterday are taking you down in a few seconds. It's not a L2P issue or I would of had these issues yesterday, last week, 2 years ago.

They got a huge buff, OPs and Scoundrels on the teams I've been are know that, they are talking about it.

So unless you are fully tanked spec'd don't bother guarding. When your guard calls for help, get there immediately.
+1 very true...
“When I left you, I was but the learner, now I am the master.”

BocaProwler
02.04.2014 , 10:56 AM | #10
By the way, I am not talking about every Scoundrel and every Operative. I am talking about the good ones, the elite ones. They can take down a good and elite opposing player down real quick. Whether or not I think of myself as elite, I've seen them do it do players that are elite on my server. I've seen them take people down in 3-4 seconds, real quick. They were not doing that yesterday.