Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Producer's Road Map 2014

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Kain_Turinbar
02.03.2014 , 01:45 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Nothematic View Post
Man I can't wait for 2.8. Biggest update yet and the (almost certain) possibility of a new expansion like RotHC this year? I can't be the only one thinking it's going to almost certainly be at least a new planet, possibly more? Thanks for all the work you do guys, loving the game and I can't wait to see what else you come up with (HUTBALL MAPS! YES!)
5 levels would be awesome. I can think of a few skills I want with them already.

AlienEyeTX
02.03.2014 , 01:45 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by cycao View Post
Hey don't take away my PvP content.
I didn't say anything about taking away. I PvP, too. I'm just selfishly saying "no," because I'm still working on the current set.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
thank AlienEyeTX for being ridiculously good at this game:

-eric

Nothematic
02.03.2014 , 01:46 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by alxmdsn View Post
Not quite sure how I feel about this.. I was expecting much bigger stuff. Not only do we have to wait two months for 2.7 (so much for the 6 wk content cycle) but we aren't even getting any new ops. Im excited to see where the story goes but imo NIM versions of DF/DP aren't enough raid wise. Don't misunderstand my reluctance, i love this game so much, mainly because of my love of Star Wars. It just seems like a kind of lackluster first half of the year compared to last year.
I think you missed the fact 2.6 goes live tomorrow. Then update 2.7 is in April, which does in fact follow the 8/9 week cycle.
Coastas - 60 Marauder | Enaico - 60 Sorcerer | Enairo - 60 Operative | Zabric - 32 Mercenary
[TOMB OF FREEDOM NADD]

YoshiRaphElan
02.03.2014 , 01:46 PM | #24
The Korriban and Tython flashpoints sound very, very interesting, and I can't wait!

Alec_Fortescue
02.03.2014 , 01:46 PM | #25
Very scarce D:

Super existed for March! And hoping for the June update to feature a hood toggle.

Could "confront each other directly" mean mix of PvP and PvE ? ;l
Bioware, please let us know if we're ever going to see iconic Jedi robes in the game... Or why not?

http://www.swtor.com/r/FsJS44 - Accept my referral to express gratitude for my years-long fight for iconic Jedi attire in this "Star Wars" game. You'll get some goodies on top of it, too.

elitenz
02.03.2014 , 01:46 PM | #26
Bit of a joke splitting up NiM DF/DP the roadmap looks more like a sinking hole than anything exciting people have warned bioware about low content pushing and they are losing people on this up hill battle, ESOL/Wildstar might not be big for some players but Bioware you need to do more than what you have listed to keep players around this is really a bad day for the SWTOR community. Now will I continue to play a game I have supported since early access the answer is still blank but with what I see most likely no the content is weak and just doesn't interest me in the long term.

What about the issues like Nightmare/Hardmode lockouts.

and yes they have L55-60 in progress in austin right now.

Khyle
02.03.2014 , 01:47 PM | #27
The Korriban and Tython flashpoints sure look promising but I really hope this new storyline doesn't end up being gated behind raiding later. I hate it when that happens (as it did with Oricon).

Quesh Huttball being finally confirmed is good news, can't wait to play it! I love Huttball and would be able to play it infinitely. I'd have wished for this road map to get a bit more specific about the things coming later, but I understand your wariness.

Also, please give us the option to opt out of double xp. Yes, most people love it. But no, not everyone does.
"You let one of them go, but that's nothing new. Every now and then, a little victim's spared... because she smiled, cos he's got freckles, cos they begged. And that's how you live with yourself, that's how you slaughter millions. Because once in a while, on a whim, if the wind's in the right directionů you happen to be kind."

AdmiralParmesan
02.03.2014 , 01:47 PM | #28
all that time and we might see one more huttball map for pvp?

Well I'm certainly not waiting 6 months for one huttball map, GG pvpers
Depreva (Sith Sorcerer) - Prophecy of the Five-

LethalOmen
02.03.2014 , 01:47 PM | #29
so they're announcing that they're announcing new content. I mean thanks devs for reaching out and telling us some new info, not to be ungrateful. But ill save myself the hassle and get excited when i actually see the content

I see myself with not re-subbing and riding out the content on pref status from it though. Wildstar/ESO look promising, least theyll have new content for a bit

phill-fry
02.03.2014 , 01:48 PM | #30
The road map for this year sounds Pretty Good, can't wait to see what 2.8 has in store for us.

Good to know we're finally getting on with the war!
"Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege. "