Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What is the best class to play in pvp?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
What is the best class to play in pvp?

Ninjaguardiann
02.02.2014 , 12:41 AM | #1
I was wondering what class will be very fun to play but at the same time crush people around me, i like to be able to stand in a fight of 3 and take a good amount of damage before falling but be able to deal out alot of damage. I've been playing for some time and had my share of kicking butt and my butt being kicked but after a while it gets kinda boring. So i'm looking for a class that i can enjoy though out the game

cashogy_reborn
02.02.2014 , 01:09 AM | #2
Sarlaac Enforcer is the best PvP class.

http://www.swtor.com/info/holonet/cl...rlacc-enforcer
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

ace_boogie
02.02.2014 , 01:13 AM | #3
Sounds like you wanna play smash marauder.
Ksenia (Semi-Retired)

AdrianDmitruk
02.02.2014 , 06:27 AM | #4
Only sorcs can heal to full and make them pay.
Huttball Season Ticket Holders | Huttball Ticket Scalpers
The Makaryk Legacy of Healing to Full - Star Forge (originally from Begeren Colony)
Referral Link - Click for 7 days' sub time and other free stuff

Ninjaguardiann
02.02.2014 , 10:22 AM | #5
so your saying sorc/sage are the best to pvp with?

Heal-To-Full
02.02.2014 , 10:28 AM | #6
Definitely sorc, imba as heck. You can dps and you can heal, you can force barrier and take whole 8 people pounding at you, kite away, heal yourself to full and make them pay.
What we must fight for is to safeguard the existence of the Sith race and the Sith people, the glory of our children and the purity of our blood, the freedom and independence of the Empire, so that we may fulfill the mission allotted us by the Force itself. Everything must be examined from this point of view and used or rejected according to its utility.

Ninjaguardiann
02.02.2014 , 10:31 AM | #7
wow dose it matter if its sorc or sage cause i made this character named gandalf-sage

Tevzz
02.02.2014 , 12:26 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Ninjaguardiann View Post
wow dose it matter if its sorc or sage cause i made this character named gandalf-sage
No it doesn't matter sorc is the best class in the game. Stick to it.
Vanov - CarnageVanv - VengeanceDarrthvanov - DeceptionVnv - FocusVa'nov - APVnov - Concealment
The Shadowlands - Reading Rainbow - Triumph

cycao
02.02.2014 , 12:34 PM | #9
Yeah you're really hurting yourself by playing anything but a sorc/sage.

HeatRacer
02.02.2014 , 01:41 PM | #10
Go with a Smash Jugg/Guardian or Vanguard/Powertech. They can soak up tremendous amounts of damage while dishing it a lot. Personally, I prefer a Madness Sorc, but from what you've described, wanting to be in the middle of it, soaking it up and dishing out to everyone around, the Jugg/Guardian or Van/PTech sound more your style.