Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Well Consider Myself Done With This Game

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Well Consider Myself Done With This Game

ZerODeGreeZ
12.13.2011 , 02:23 PM | #1
After so many years, after spending 150 on the CE, after being told no grace period, and then after spending an additional 90 dollars as to not miss any game time. I'll be trying to find a way to get a refund for all of it. I've seen people have bought the CE on certain dates, that should have been in Early Access, not get their Early Access. I've seen people on later dates with CE get their Early Access. I've stayed up almost 24 hours strait no to get my Early Access and try to get "Server First", only to find out that a game I've given this much time and money to, will not even allow me the chance at it, because I was not "SELECTED" to be allowed to have that shot or opportunity. Now server first will go to some person, simply because they got chosen first, not because they worked their tail off for it.

All this and knowing how much you all spent to make this game, and you couldn't get your crap together on the servers, and simply release it for all at the same time. But hey, BW/EA you all got your money back so who cares as long as you can roll in your profits?

Thanks for The Let Down,
Zer0DeGreeZ

Kirska
12.13.2011 , 02:24 PM | #2
Can I have your stuff?

Like your CE stuff?

Seriously don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Vikassi
12.13.2011 , 02:24 PM | #3
see you at launch!

MisterPat
12.13.2011 , 02:25 PM | #4
Door is to the left.

Have a nice day !

Cryptoling
12.13.2011 , 02:25 PM | #5
Get some sleep. Sounds like you need it.
Khaled - Jedi Sage - Krayt Dragon
<Carnage Gaming> raidordie.com

Bainwen
12.13.2011 , 02:25 PM | #6
Hurray I get bumbed one notch again on the queue to get in.

VonSoot
12.13.2011 , 02:25 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Kirska View Post
Can I have your stuff?

Like your CE stuff?

Seriously don't let the door hit you on the way out.
If I spent 150$ on a game and some schmuck got in before me I'd be pissed too. **** Kirska.
Master Soot Starbeard
Jedi Sage, 7/18/16
<Feds> Republic of the Death Wind Corridor

Hatsheput
12.13.2011 , 02:25 PM | #8
U mad bro

Daeada
12.13.2011 , 02:25 PM | #9
As another poster said in another thread, if you wanted your precious server first, you should have been first at preordering. Stop trying to push blame off on someone else. You didn't preorder on day 1, so you don't get access on day 1.

Mover
12.13.2011 , 02:25 PM | #10
I like how "less QQ more pew pew" actually applies to TOR because we have like lasers and stuff
M   A   L   U   M F   A   C   T   U  M
ADULT PROGRESSION PVE ₰ TEAM-PLAY PVP
visit our website like us on facebook learn more about us submit your application