Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[IMPORTANT] Character Loading Issues

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
[IMPORTANT] Character Loading Issues
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Chuzpah
01.13.2014 , 12:07 AM | #11
I agree with MasterTy, unfortunately all but one character are on the Harbringer server so I cannot play any of my toons. However, I can create other toons on different servers.

Lednew
01.13.2014 , 12:21 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Chuzpah View Post
I agree with MasterTy, unfortunately all but one character are on the Harbringer server so I cannot play any of my toons. However, I can create other toons on different servers.
Try this:

Quote: Originally Posted by Lednew View Post
If I exit the game entirely while on The Harbinger Character Select screen, and then re-start the game, I am then able log on all characters normally. If I am on The Harbinger when the game first launches, everything seems to work fine. This issue appears to occur only after selecting and logging in to The Harbinger from the US Server List.
Hardly a fix, but at least you can play your guys.

MasterTy
01.13.2014 , 12:35 AM | #13
Unfortunately that doesn't work for me. I always exit and start on harbinger as that is the only server with characters on it for me. .

tnucmadness
01.13.2014 , 08:42 AM | #14
ok well

server : tomb of freedon nadd

character : cobra'ska'jinn lvl 38

planet hoth

took me like 18 mins to log in. when it finally let me in. the screen was black for 3 -4 mins. only my UI interface shown in this time. now loaded fully.

edit. just did a flaskpoint and loading back into hoth is taking way longer then expected. almost 10 mins now and still waiting. somehow i think this is linked to this current issue also.

AMSdaemon
01.13.2014 , 06:28 PM | #15
I have 9 toons on harbringer that I cant login to 8 of witch are lvl 50+. its been like this since derp attacked the servers.. jedi cov and shadowlands where I have other toons I can loginto w/o any issue....
Mako is my Wife

JohnKOhio
01.13.2014 , 09:27 PM | #16
Have 12 characters on Harbinger, none will log on. All are lvl 20+. No issues logging onto Jedi Covenant where I created two new characters while waiting last night for the game to download onto a new computer.

SithSpongebob
01.14.2014 , 03:39 PM | #17
FINALLY!!
After today's patch, i tried to play my Sith Assassin, and it requested that i validate my email address (again -_- ), so i entered my email address, and clicked validate. Didnt get the email so i tried again and just clicked skip, and omg my character logged in.
I'm now too scared to logout or play other characters incase it breaks again though :/

xianphoenix
01.14.2014 , 08:31 PM | #18
Server: Jung Ma; Ebon Hawk
Characters: Zucallan Level 26, Nar Shaddaa,

All my characters dont even try loading, it quits after a few seconds the only character that will load on the prophecy of the five whose lvl 5 on hutta. I keep getting error code 9000 other wise.

Xzduz
01.16.2014 , 09:52 PM | #19
Server: Harbinger, but that is no matter, I get stuck on the Splash Screen. It worked this afternoon but now nothing.

I tried the FixLauncher.exe and nothing and the "repair feature in the launcher is grayed out.

sadface.
Check out my webcomic called: Chamber of the Arcanum.

guerting
01.17.2014 , 02:46 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Xzduz View Post
Server: Harbinger, but that is no matter, I get stuck on the Splash Screen. It worked this afternoon but now nothing.

I tried the FixLauncher.exe and nothing and the "repair feature in the launcher is grayed out.

sadface.
Xzduz, this sounds very much like the problem I am having, I posted my thread here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...59#post7121559