Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I ruin every game I play, brackets please

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
I ruin every game I play, brackets please

CHRISGG
12.22.2011 , 04:44 PM | #11
Level 50's only do +15% more damage, take -15% damage, heal for +15% more, have a ton of extra skill points including your absolutely essential early tier subspec points, and have all of the abilities you gain by virtue of being level 50. Also, you have, on average, 3-4k+ more health and 300+ more of your main stat.

There is no power gap. Nothing to see here, guys. Everythings fine.
AKA Faction
50 Sage, Wound in the Force
Check out my YouTube channel, tons of SW:TOR videos!

FoE_Jarcus
12.22.2011 , 04:45 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by CHRISGG View Post
Rofl yeah, maybe if there was a premade vs my pug, things would be alright. There's no problem here at all.

Did you think that through at all?
I'm sorry I didn't realize you wanted to just troll after presenting a decent point of view. If you wanted a productive conversation you would have realized that I had agreed with you, but that it would be terrible timing.

IMHO stop feeding this troll trying to stroke the epeen and promote a YouTube channel

Ancen
12.22.2011 , 04:46 PM | #13
Level 50's only do +15% more damage, take -15% damage, heal for +15% more, have a ton of extra skill points including your absolutely essential early tier subspec points, and have all of the abilities you gain by virtue of being level 50. Also, you have, on average, 3-4k+ more health and 300+ more of your main stat.

There is no power gap. Nothing to see here, guys. Everythings fine.
Wrong. Do you know how the bolster works, even? It makes your abilities hit harder than they do at 50, as a lowbie, to help make up for not having all of your skills. Once someone's 30+ even they have most of the "oomph" a 45-50 does in warzones unless they suck. Gear is balanced out in warzones with both bolster and reverse-bolster, FYI. If you actually played the game, you'd know that... I think I lost where you think that a pug team dominating another is thread-worthy.

CHRISGG
12.22.2011 , 04:46 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by FoE_Jarcus View Post
I'm sorry I didn't realize you wanted to just troll after presenting a decent point of view. If you wanted a productive conversation you would have realized that I had agreed with you, but that it would be terrible timing.

IMHO stop feeding this troll trying to stroke the epeen and promote a YouTube channel
I'm trolling??? I mean, you came into this thread and said "Well, if there was a premade against your pug, maybe you'd lose"

I don't even need to explain why that's ridiculous.
AKA Faction

Sintensity
12.22.2011 , 04:47 PM | #15
Please post those 50+ games, cause you coming here showing 5 games where you played against horrible players tells me nothing more then that you love having a big e-peen.

Ancen
12.22.2011 , 04:47 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Sintensity View Post
Please post those 50+ games, cause you coming here showing 5 games where you played against horrible players tells me nothing more then that you love having a big e-peen.
This.

I'm trolling??? I mean, you came into this thread and said "Well, if there was a premade against your pug, maybe you'd lose"

I don't even need to explain why that's ridiculous.
As was said, you're spamming a fake-brag thread to promote your you-tube channel. G'day sir, have fun rolling.

Carebear
12.22.2011 , 04:47 PM | #17
Honestly, that's not really that impressive. I've been getting 2-300k dmg quite often and I've been PvPing since ~lvl 20. I think they'll eventually need to put 50s in their own bracket when people start to get PvP gear though. But for now it's fine.

CHRISGG
12.22.2011 , 04:48 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Ancen View Post
Wrong. Do you know how the bolster works, even? It makes your abilities hit harder than they do at 50, as a lowbie, to help make up for not having all of your skills. Once someone's 30+ even they have most of the "oomph" a 45-50 does in warzones unless they suck. Gear is balanced out in warzones with both bolster and reverse-bolster, FYI. If you actually played the game, you'd know that... I think I lost where you think that a pug team dominating another is thread-worthy.
Now we're getting to making things up.

A list of absolute facts countered with a simple "Wrong" from someone with no argument at all, with a nice coating of flat out making things up.
AKA Faction

Aghar
12.22.2011 , 04:49 PM | #19
they just want brackets so they can twink at the top of the brackets, moving on nothing to see here, oh and btw the devs dont read these forums.

CHRISGG
12.22.2011 , 04:50 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Carebear View Post
Honestly, that's not really that impressive. I've been getting 2-300k dmg quite often and I've been PvPing since ~lvl 20. I think they'll eventually need to put 50s in their own bracket when people start to get PvP gear though. But for now it's fine.
Please show me a screenshot of a level 20 dealing 2.5x the damage of the next player in the game (this is something you don't seem to understand - damage is relative) while topping healing, having the most kills/killing blows and winning the game by 300-400 points or more.
AKA Faction