Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guesses for Game Entry

spintowin
12.13.2011 , 02:18 PM | #1
Just summing together some of the other threads for data to try and figure out if they are following the "first pre-ordered first served list" within the understanding not everybody uses the forums anyway. Just updating this thread as I find data from other threads for basing it on.

In so far (80% probable)

July 21-27 With a few who seem to not be in.

Still to come

July 28 - December 20th [With the understanding those who buy the game at launch can play that day].

What tomorrow may bring bearing in mind that there was a concentration of purchases within the first week that the game was available to pre-order

14/12/2011 July 27th - August 14th.
15/12/2011 August 14th - August 31st
16/12/2011 September 1st - September 14th
17/12/2011 September 14 - October 1st
18/12/2011 October 2nd - October 15th
19/12/2011 October 16th - November 15th
20/12/2011 - Release date, world launch

Edit 1: Another Guess from another player. More Friendly
Quote: Originally Posted by dazednconfuzed View Post
I would guess the schedule will probably move along these lines (with a few exceptions that slip through the net for one reason or another)

Wednesday - August and September

Thursday - October and November

Friday - the rest

Allowing the weekend to have everyone in and get a few days in game before they shut the servers on the 19th and then re open to a **** storm of queues etc on the 20th proving that it was in the end a pretty worthless excercise to limit logins to avoid queues but once people are in people will see that levels are spread out nicely so you wont have thousands trying to do the same quests at the same time ...

Like I said these are all just a guess and not supported by the people that run this site etc. If you have more accurate info just post it and I'll edit this.
If you find this thread unhelpful please feel free to hate below. If you have more data post it if it either confirms or goes against this trend.

obsidiankatana
12.13.2011 , 02:21 PM | #2
There have been a few replies from people who pre-ordered in early december / late november who are in right now. Not certain as to the legitimacy, but hey, gives hope to those who pre-ordered late.

spintowin
12.13.2011 , 02:23 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by obsidiankatana View Post
There have been a few replies from people who pre-ordered in early december / late november who are in right now. Not certain as to the legitimacy, but hey, gives hope to those who pre-ordered late.
Yea I've seen that as well. and there are a couple of steams from guys who swear blind they pre-ordered the game a after the second beta and have gotten in. Cant confrim it though as no forums posts. Im September myself

MaskedPlatypus
12.13.2011 , 02:24 PM | #4
seems like a reasonable timeline. I redeemed my code august 3rd so i am hope to play tomorrow.

Crash-X
12.13.2011 , 02:25 PM | #5
Nope not reasonalbe at all.

Everyone past November 15th gets no EGA? Honestly that's A LOT of people you are going to piss off.

Clissian
12.13.2011 , 02:28 PM | #6
I would think they would accelerate the batches as the servers prove their capacity. It would be interesting to show what % of the user base registered 7/23-27. I would guess more than half.

DarthAggie
12.13.2011 , 02:32 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by spintowin View Post

14/12/2011 July 27th - August 14th.
15/12/2011 August 14th - August 31st
16/12/2011 September 1st - September 14th
17/12/2011 September 14 - October 1st
18/12/2011 October 2nd - October 15th
19/12/2011 October 16th - November 15th
20/12/2011 - Release date, world launch
Your numbers are skewed...A large number of preorders occurred in July, with smaller numbers occurring in August and September. Preorders did not pick up again until late October.

I would predict that preorders received before mid October will be in by the 15th with the remainders falling after that.

Crash-X
12.13.2011 , 02:32 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Clissian View Post
I would think they would accelerate the batches as the servers prove their capacity. It would be interesting to show what % of the user base registered 7/23-27. I would guess more than half.
the chart people keep posting shows that around 13% did in July. But thats based on VGA, Stephen Reid did say that the dates for today would be kinda condensed and from 2morrow on it would be wider.

dazednconfuzed
12.13.2011 , 02:35 PM | #9
I would guess the schedule will probably move along these lines (with a few exceptions that slip through the net for one reason or another)

Friday - the rest

Allowing the weekend to have everyone in and get a few days in game before they shut the servers on the 19th and then re open to a **** storm of queues etc on the 20th proving that it was in the end a pretty worthless excercise to limit logins to avoid queues but once people are in people will see that levels are spread out nicely so you wont have thousands trying to do the same quests at the same time ...
Jedi Master Kai'sinn. Not only evil hides in the shadows.
Jedi Master Tzathali. Korriban/Tython Exchange Program.
Major Dulne. Nothing will stop Havoc Squad, Sir.

Crash-X
12.13.2011 , 02:51 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by dazednconfuzed View Post

Friday - the rest

This sounds about right. I'm November and expecting Thursday. I'd be cool with that. Gonna be busy Wednesday any ways!