Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Anyone other Consular up to the Shattering get this bug?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Anyone other Consular up to the Shattering get this bug?

JediIorith
12.22.2011 , 12:33 AM | #1
I'm up to "Find a Way Past the Force Field". There seems to be NO way past it. Tried using the droid spawning pad, tried using the door, trying everything I could think off. Can't find anything else to interact with.

Khatami
12.24.2011 , 06:58 AM | #2
You need to blow it up the robot who spawn when you use maintaince request station in the thingy in middle, With Drone orride modul. When the robot is in the force field in mid, use it on him.

Hope this helps you out.

AdamLKvist
12.25.2011 , 10:18 AM | #3
How incredibly annoying and unclear...

AlmightyAsh
12.27.2011 , 06:47 PM | #4
This quest is the pinnacle of annoying and unclear.

Rattius
01.01.2012 , 12:43 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Khatami View Post
You need to blow it up the robot who spawn when you use maintaince request station in the thingy in middle, With Drone orride modul. When the robot is in the force field in mid, use it on him.

Hope this helps you out.
Wow...

Ok, is this person saying we should be detonating the maintenance droids while they're inside the field column in the center of the room?

I'd just like to make sure because I can't really understand his/her post, and I've detonated many in there, and nothing happens.

Am I bugged?

Rattius
01.01.2012 , 12:47 AM | #6
Figures... the next try after I posted that, it worked. o.0

Disregard.

Lokitana
01.02.2012 , 12:36 AM | #7
If you noticed , when the maintenance droid stops, it spins and leaves this blue light around him. You have to wait for it to do the same thing under the beam, I tried 15 times the second he got under and failed. If you wait 2 seconds, it will work .
D2-DAoC-LOTRO-RF-WAR-SWTOR-LoL-D3-GW2

rekwilds
01.02.2012 , 09:39 PM | #8
Hello, how did you guys killed the elite droid? Im a level 47 shadow I try with Nadia and Tharan.. there has been times I been close but not sure if im doing the right thing.. I though that if I level up it will make it easier but I still get out of CC and snares and at the end he blast everything on me and Tharan it all depends with him sometimes he will heal awesome and others be a dead rat slow.

UPDATE: lol actually I decided to see if I could detonate the thing with out killing him.. and I did.. I didnt try that before because usually I get the I cant do it during combat.. but here it was ok.. but still will want to know how people does it.
Proud Supporter of OPEN World PVP
Anarquista @ The Swiftsure (PvP) - Jedi consular Shadow
Indignation http://www.indignationpvp.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/unJedihispano http://twitch.tv/unjedihispano

Yandoo
01.07.2012 , 07:20 AM | #9
Im level 49 and just cant kill the Mark VI Decimator Droid that circles the Maintenance request station.

It wont let you hit the panel while the droid is alive as it just says: "Maximum maintenance droids dispatched, please wait a moment and try again".

Im level 49 and i cant beat this droid.. I assume i cant have other players join me on this quest as its on the Javelin which requirs me to fly there...

Any suggestions?

Yandoo
01.07.2012 , 07:26 AM | #10
Its ok done it! Fourth time lucky