Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nvidia 331.65 Driver/CTD/Blue Screen of Death

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Nvidia 331.65 Driver/CTD/Blue Screen of Death

TheOldDessauer
11.18.2013 , 05:42 PM | #1
According to my support software supplied by Dell, my last blue screen crash was "apparently" caused by my video card driver. It is Nvidia 331.65, the latest update. Is anyone else experiencing difficulties with this? I had a subscription over a year ago that I let lapse. At the time, SWTOR played great with no problems; now I get random CTD's and Blue Screen Crashes. Should I roll back my video driver?

MaddoxStryker
11.18.2013 , 06:06 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by TheOldDessauer View Post
According to my support software supplied by Dell, my last blue screen crash was "apparently" caused by my video card driver. It is Nvidia 331.65, the latest update. Is anyone else experiencing difficulties with this? I had a subscription over a year ago that I let lapse. At the time, SWTOR played great with no problems; now I get random CTD's and Blue Screen Crashes. Should I roll back my video driver?
Yeah my computer has been running TOR fine for the last year but recently its been blue screening constantly with the game as of the last couple months. Not sure what it could be. But now I cant even get the launcher to pop up.

KHauser
11.18.2013 , 06:17 PM | #3
yeah the 331.65 drivers completely crashed my game last night. WIndows finally shut them down and my game worked. I reinstalled and they seem to be working ok now.