Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Cybertech] Crit when crafting space equipment?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Cybertech] Crit when crafting space equipment?

Isxossk
11.16.2013 , 10:52 AM | #1
Can you get a crit while crafting space equipment like when crafting armor mods?
Isxossk - Fugative Spy from SWG (Ahazi)
Former Member of Veterans of Ahazi (VOA)

psandak
11.16.2013 , 11:22 AM | #2
I know that with armor mods you can crit - you get an extra (normal you get one crit you get two). This crit style applies to all item modifications:

Cybertech - Armoring and Mods
Artifice - Enhancements, Color Crystals, Dye Modules, and Hlits
Armstech - Barrels and Augments
Synthweaving and Armormech - Augments

And Biochem consumables - Adrenals and Stims

Not sure about space ship parts (as I have not made very many and have never witnessed a crit), but I would think that they fall into the same category as armor mods in that you get an extra if you crit.

Crafted items that fit into a gear slot (hands, waist, face, etc) when you crit generate a (level appropriate) augment slot in the piece of gear.
Probability 101
The Harbinger, Ortzid Legacy
Dalkery - Sawbones, Car'beerd - Jedi Guardian,
Blairnah - Jedi Sage, Ulunnes - Commando

Isxossk
11.16.2013 , 07:16 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by psandak View Post
I know that with armor mods you can crit - you get an extra (normal you get one crit you get two). This crit style applies to all item modifications:

Cybertech - Armoring and Mods
Artifice - Enhancements, Color Crystals, Dye Modules, and Hlits
Armstech - Barrels and Augments
Synthweaving and Armormech - Augments

And Biochem consumables - Adrenals and Stims

Not sure about space ship parts (as I have not made very many and have never witnessed a crit), but I would think that they fall into the same category as armor mods in that you get an extra if you crit.

Crafted items that fit into a gear slot (hands, waist, face, etc) when you crit generate a (level appropriate) augment slot in the piece of gear.

I appreciate your response and I would've answered the same way. I've been crafting ship parts for two years and don't remember ever getting a crit. Must not be able to. Not sure why.
Isxossk - Fugative Spy from SWG (Ahazi)
Former Member of Veterans of Ahazi (VOA)

Vaikesh
11.19.2013 , 01:37 PM | #4
No I dont think you can.

its not always a complete list for everything but the most complete site I have found:

http://www.torhead.com/schematics/catg/5