Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is Guard/Jugg damage good enough?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Is Guard/Jugg damage good enough?

VitalityPrime
11.25.2013 , 12:18 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Ottoattack View Post
Excluding annihilation tree, both carnage and rage have armor bonuses. Rage marauder runs passive higher mitigation than PT and merc who are heavy armor classes. Add to that the massive DCDs that marauders have, and rage marauders in particular are almost unkillable in presence of competent healers. Veng jugg is defiantly studdery, but rage jugg is more of a glass cannon. Outside of saber ward they are easy to down.
What skills in the Carnage and Rage tree give armor bonus?
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge. There is no fear, there is power. I am the heart of the force. I am the revealing fire of light. I am the mystery of darkness, in balance with chaos and harmony...immortal in the force.

Jaigen
11.25.2013 , 03:27 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by VitalityPrime View Post
What skills in the Carnage and Rage tree give armor bonus?
They don't have armor bonus talents they do however have talents that increase damage reduction by a few %. sounds minor but the carnage marauder has more damage reduction then a juggernaut in a dps stance. and that's not including the cloak of rage.

SleepyKing
11.26.2013 , 05:35 PM | #13
At the moment the Vigilance/Vengeance DPS is on average a little behind most other DPS specs for PvE (in truth, you might as well stick to smash bomber rage/focus spec, since the damage output is about the same).

The term "on average" is important here, though. Vigi/Veng relies heavily on a low-percentage proc to reset the cooldown on master strike/ravage. If it does proc, then get ready to use your threat drop. If it doesn't, you're stuck using a lot of low-damage filler moves. The two abilities that proc it are on medium length cooldowns themselves, so if the RNG gods don't favor you, you're kind of screwed.

nikaj
12.02.2013 , 03:36 AM | #14
I'm a Veng spec and I love it! I've played many other classes/specs but I think I have fallen in love with this and I couldn't gaf what people think of the dps, I'm having fun

RaptorClown
12.07.2013 , 11:54 AM | #15
they sued to be beasts, now they are good as everyone else sniff sniff
pew pew meesa liking youssa