Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sith Inquisitor Race

Ocelotl
11.11.2013 , 08:07 PM | #1
I've been absent from the game for sometime, but was thinking of coming back and taking a new look at my characters' races. I have a human Sith Inquisitor now who I was thinking of recreating or changing to a Mirialan. During this time period, is it reasonable to think that such a combination could occur(likely through enslavement), or is contact between the Sith and Mirialans too minimal? Not looking to convert a Jedi, just curious about what scenarios are most probable and whether they'd be a stretch.

Bird_of_Thunder
11.11.2013 , 08:13 PM | #2
Not to much of a stretch. You're all good
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

JLazarillo
11.11.2013 , 08:31 PM | #3
I think any primarily-Republic race could make a decent Inquisitor, given that they start off as a slave and an outcast. Granted, there's a certain revelation that limits that a little bit, but it's not hard to work that revelation in to any story (especially given that it's already a little awkward for Twi'leks, which are available by default).

Ocelotl
11.11.2013 , 08:35 PM | #4
Thank you both for the reply.

Are you referring to the quest-line that results from the big twist on Dromund Kaas? Good catch, though as you said, I think I'll forgive myself if I'm doing as well as the default races.

jankiel
11.12.2013 , 02:41 AM | #5
I guess most races fit fine. Cathar or Miraluka would be interesting no? The one race that matches poorly is Rattataki since their world was probably unknown to the Sith earlier.
Coris of The Progenitor

Nasra
11.13.2013 , 03:14 AM | #6
if you remember the the Sith Inquiitors started out as slaves to the empire and was brought out of slavery cuz of their ability in the force and they weren't brought in from there homeworlds
I like Wookiee Cookies.

jankiel
11.13.2013 , 08:29 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Nasra View Post
if you remember the the Sith Inquiitors started out as slaves to the empire and was brought out of slavery cuz of their ability in the force and they weren't brought in from there homeworlds
That is completely not the point because:

Spoiler
Coris of The Progenitor

PLynkes
11.13.2013 , 10:48 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by jankiel View Post
That is completely not the point because:

Spoiler
Neither is that, because:
Spoiler

MattWaters
11.14.2013 , 01:59 PM | #9
Yes, most races will work they start out as slaves so...