Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What is your favorite species in Star Wars?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
What is your favorite species in Star Wars?

fdbgjfdhjgkjdhsg
11.11.2013 , 04:26 PM | #1
Mine would have to be Trandoshan and Geonosian.

Darth_Krushya
11.12.2013 , 02:58 AM | #2
Zabraks. Not because of Darth Maul.

They have dense cell structure that allows them to endure pain. Couple that with the Force and one could resist the pain of torture with a super high pain thresh hold. That is not to say torture wouldn't hurt. It certainly would, but a Zabrak could endure it and not break during interrogation.

Zabraks have two hearts. They also have multiple skin and eye colors, not just those of humans. They have a widely varying array of horn patterns that protrude from their skulls at the onset of puberty. They have awesome facial and body tattoos that they receive in their coming-of-age ceremonies. The tats can be pictograms that tell a story of traditions, experiences, family history or designs of one's very own making.

They are trained from young ages in martial arts and train with vibro swords or "Zhabokas" in their language. They can be hunters and warriors. They are a proud people who are steeped in traditions.

Besides that, horns and make up looks good on a Halloween costume lol.
THE JE'DAII CODE
There is no ignorance. There is knowledge. There is no fear. There is power. I am the heart of the Force. I am the revealing light of fire. I am the mystery of darkness. In balance with chaos and harmony. Immortal in the Force.

TheChervil
11.12.2013 , 07:02 PM | #3
Since first seeing ANH when I was 6, Ithorians intrigued me very much.
Love the backstory (Tales from the Cantina especially) on Momaw Nadon.

Also have to say that the jawas were interesting as well. You just knew there was something going on behind the scenes with those guys.

Of course Trandoshans ranked high up there after seeing ESB.

But absolute favorite species would be Ughnauts. Something about those lil piggies I just like!

Makulia
11.13.2013 , 10:47 AM | #4
zabrak because of darth maul

BardaTheHobo
11.13.2013 , 11:38 AM | #5
Mine would be Chiss. They have a interesting back story and their planet , Csilla, is rather interesting. Not to mention those eyes! Also Mitth'raw'nuruodo or Thrawn is just awesome.

My second choice would be wookiee's they also have an interesting back story and heritage. Plus they rip arms off
You know what the first rule of flying is? Love. You take a boat in the air that you don't love,
she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds.
Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down.
Tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.

darthmorbous
11.27.2013 , 02:56 PM | #6
humans
Trevise Jedi Shadow
Karkus Tritonos, Sith Marauder
Hanunaki ; assassin

Wolfninjajedi
11.27.2013 , 03:47 PM | #7
Shistavanens!

Voolvif Monn ftw!
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Darkelefantos
11.27.2013 , 03:51 PM | #8
Wookiees, because they're cute and cuddly.
This place has been an empty wasteland for a long time. No longer.

"In a world without gold, we might've been heroes!"

DarknessInLight
11.29.2013 , 09:38 AM | #10
I'm still waiting on someone to say Gungans.

My personal favorite are the Itkotchi. Very neutral politically as a people, but Joined the Republic around the time of SWTOR, which is part of the reason that I think the next playable race should be them.

The best known Itkotchi is Master Saesee Tiin, who was supposed to be one of the greatest duelists in the Jedi Order at the time of the rise of Vader, but is killed instantly fighting Palpatine.
Jedi do not fight for Peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading, as slogans always are. Jedi fight for Civilization, because only Civilization creates Peace. - Jedi Master Mace Windu