Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crested Orokeet / Model Flashfire

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Crested Orokeet / Model Flashfire

LtGeneralGezlin
02.07.2014 , 01:47 AM | #161
So, I created a new character on a different server, to take some screenshots of the Smuggler's starter Outfit, and in my mail was.... The Model FT-6 Pike

Here is the message that was in the mail. It didn't say WHERE the card was from however.

It only seems to be in the Pet part of the Collections, and isn't in the special section (Yet.) But, I can't unlock it in my collections.

Here is a picture of it!
CE Owner - The Gallifreyan Legacy - Squad 238 Tester
55 Gunslinger, 50 Commando, 50 Sentinel, 46 Shadow.
50 Operative, 18 Mercenary, 55 Marauder, 53 Juggernaut, 50 Sorcerer.

Tyious
02.08.2014 , 05:03 PM | #162
I found these at my walmart today

http://imgur.com/a/ZdxCk
Major Tyious Combat Medic Trooper
NiM content healer
GSF Ace
http://www.redemption-swtor.com/
Playing Since Beta, Owner of Collector's Edition!

Damask_Rose
02.08.2014 , 09:26 PM | #163
Time to start checking my Walmarts again!
Unity 3d tutorials http://www.burgzergarcade.com/
Friends referral for free character transfer and unlocks
http://www.swtor.com/r/Z9xhHv

Jerba
02.08.2014 , 09:59 PM | #164
Quote: Originally Posted by Tyious View Post
I found these at my walmart today

http://imgur.com/a/ZdxCk
Thank you very much for telling us about this! So it looks like they printed new cards for the Razorwire bomber pet and it is finally officially available. :-)
The new cards have a different UPC than the old ones. Ask an employee to look them up on his device to check for availability.

Gilded Flutterplume: 079936604974
Model M-7 Razorwire: 079936615316

oofalong
02.10.2014 , 11:19 AM | #165
Quote: Originally Posted by Jerba View Post
Thank you very much for telling us about this! So it looks like they printed new cards for the Razorwire bomber pet and it is finally officially available. :-)
The new cards have a different UPC than the old ones. Ask an employee to look them up on his device to check for availability.

Gilded Flutterplume: 079936604974
Model M-7 Razorwire: 079936615316
I stopped at a nearby Walmart on my way to work this morning. While they had the new cards according to their system they were not in the right place. Apparently, it is not uncommon for the cards to be incorrectly displayed with giftcards. Thus, the sales associate and I checked as many giftcard locations as possible all to no avail. I did find a stash of Flutterplume cards though. If some one wants to trade a Flutterplume for a Razorwire PM me.
The Shadowlands
Read my Annihilation | Watchman Compendium & use my model to figure out how to best gear your toon.
Read my Theorycrafting Articles on Dulfy.net
Confused by all of the Proc Relics? Check out my new and improved relic explanation.
See the best of the best on the Operations Leaderboards
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
You are correct Oofalong.

Blazkowicz
02.10.2014 , 03:37 PM | #166
I just entered my EU code which was lying around here (UPC 5035224111541) and it gave me the Forest Nekarr Cat pet and the FT-6 Pike pet on my main character.
Therefore the Pike comes from an EU card.
If all imperial moffs are like you, it's a wonder you can get your armor on in the morning, much less conquer an empire.

LegoUniverseBC
02.10.2014 , 03:50 PM | #167
Can anyone confirm that the Flashfire is out from the physical cards from Gamestop?

CrazyMcGee
02.10.2014 , 04:10 PM | #168
Quote: Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
I just entered my EU code which was lying around here (UPC 5035224111541) and it gave me the Forest Nekarr Cat pet and the FT-6 Pike pet on my main character.
Therefore the Pike comes from an EU card.
Has anyone else gotten the new pet from an EU card yet or was this a fluke?

Jerba
02.11.2014 , 08:35 AM | #169
Quote: Originally Posted by CrazyMcGee View Post
Has anyone else gotten the new pet from an EU card yet or was this a fluke?
I just redeemed an EU card myself and can confirm that I got both pets, the Forest Nekarr Cat and the Model FT-6 Pike, with it. (Back in last summer, I got the Forest Nekarr Cat from the GTN when it was still BoE, therefore I never entered an EU code until now.) If you already entered an EU code, I have no idea if you will get the Model FT-6 Pike, sorry.
http://imgur.com/0gbK8Og,P91SFnv

So it looks like the Model FT-6 Pike is the EU pet. Still, this leaves me a little confused.
Orginally, they said on the Help Center page, that the EU cards would give us the "Model S-13 Sting". Then, we discovered that the Model S-13 Sting would in fact be given for Amazon.com purchases and not for EU cards.
Shortly later, we saw on Reddit that the EU cards would give the "Model S-12 Blackbolt" pet and the S-12 Blackbolt appeared in the Collections as a Cartel Coins pet.
Now, they added the "Model FT-6 Pike" to the collections and redeeming an EU code gives you that pet.
So what happened to the "Model S-12 Blackbolt"? At which retailer will it be available, if at all?

Anyway, my cartel coin pets list from page 4 needs updating.

Generation 1 pets:
EU (physical): Forest Nekarr Cat - available (German/Austrian version): EAN 5035224111541
BestBuy (digital): Arctic Manka Lynx - from the Pre-Order kiosk, SKU 8919082, or online. retiring soon
GameStop (digital): Lobelode - have employees search for "EA Star Wars TOR 2400 Cartel Coins". retiring soon
Walmart (physical): Gilded Flutterplume - UPC 79936604974, retiring soon
Amazon.com (digital): Umbral Blurrg - retired on November 12th, 2013
Target (physical?): Crested Orokeet - shortly available from BestBuy before being recalled, now unknown

Generation 2 pets:
BestBuy (physical): Model NovaDive - available, SKU 2308029 (advertised as Model Flashfire)
Amazon.com (digital): Model S-13 Sting - available (advertised as Model S-12 Blackbolt)
Walmart (physical): Model M-7 Razorwire - available, UPC 079936615316 (advertised as Model B-4D Legion)
EU (physical): Model FT-6 Pike - available (German/Austrian version): EAN 5035224111541
GameStop: Model Flashfire - unknown (advertised as Model NovaDive)
EU?: Model S-12 Blackbolt - unknown (advertised as Model S-13 Sting)

As always, a yellow response with any information on the Cartel Coin Cards pet situation would be appreciated.

CrazyMcGee
02.11.2014 , 03:58 PM | #170
Quote: Originally Posted by Jerba View Post
I just redeemed an EU card myself and can confirm that I got both pets, the Forest Nekarr Cat and the Model FT-6 Pike, with it. (Back in last summer, I got the Forest Nekarr Cat from the GTN when it was still BoE, therefore I never entered an EU code until now.) If you already entered an EU code, I have no idea if you will get the Model FT-6 Pike, sorry.
http://imgur.com/0gbK8Og,P91SFnv
Well, I'll be the guinea pig. Just ordered an EU pet and I already have the Forest Nekarr, so I'll let you know what happens once my code arrives.

On the plus side, if the new codes give the old pets too, we might have a chance of getting the Crested Orokeet.

On the down side, if the new codes give both pets, don't we all feel stupid for buying the cards the first time around?