Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

General Grievous vs darth Malgus

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
General Grievous vs darth Malgus

Stncold
11.10.2013 , 02:52 PM | #11
Ah, fair enough. He worded it a bit weird IMO.

Still say Malgus. Grievous is hyper-aggressive, and he's never really fared too well when forced to play defensive. This is part of why he feared Anakin as I mentioned above. Because not only is Anakin is extremely skilled, but he's hyper-aggressive also.

Malgus is more aggressive than both of them I'd say. I would say at the start of the fight Grievous would have the upper hand, but Malgus would adjust and put him on the defensive, and it'd all go downhill for Grievous from there.
Selthia-Guardian
Zarrec- Gunslinger Yorenec-Commando
POT5.
RIP The Fatman

Bowersda
11.10.2013 , 02:59 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by fdbgjfdhjgkjdhsg View Post
Who would win, General Grievous or darth Malgus? Both are epic warriors but which would kill the other first in single combat with lightsaber only?
Malgus is a Sith Lord, not a Jedi, he would not follow any sort of restrictions that could hinder him just for the benefit of a fair fight.

TheGreatSatan
11.11.2013 , 01:55 AM | #13
Removing force powers from the equation hands the fight to Grievous. Pitting someone against a Jedi or Sith and saying "no force powers" is like pitting someone against a cat and saying "no claws". Without the force there's no way a human swordsman could keep up with Grievous.

Spartanik
11.11.2013 , 02:07 AM | #14
Removing force powers on a force user using a lightsaber is abit silly sense alot of if not all of jedi sith used the force while using a lightsaber in some measure. If anything else to predict his oponents moves, or influence his resolve.

I realy cant imagine a fight like that without the force.

But agree how can normal human be stronger then a cyborg?
If you are removing the force powers of Malgus, then remove the cyborg implants/ changes.
Make it a normal kaleesh Grievious before the changes.
And ill call it fair.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Also
Quote:
HK47: Statement: You are like a delightful random cruelty generator, master, poisoning all you touch with your presence. You are a testament to all organic meatbags everywhere.

fdbgjfdhjgkjdhsg
11.11.2013 , 04:15 PM | #15
I guess Malgus could have his force powers back to even the score. But even with grievous without his cybernetic body and just regular kaleesh, I think he would still be very formidable
but Malgus would still win I think.

Fyurii
11.11.2013 , 04:44 PM | #16
To be honest, I read the whole "no force powers" bit as meaning not using things like lightning, choke, etc. None of the "active" powers.
Some abilities granted via the Force and honed with training and combat just don't turn off.

Going along those lines, Malgus wins.
________║≤o≥║___________
/_______TROOPER___≡≡≡≡≡≡≡╡
\_/‾‾‾‾ // ╝‾‾╚▄▄▄▄▄/‾‾‾‾‾

LordQordisz
11.12.2013 , 03:49 AM | #17
Kenobi killed him with a blaster, but sabers only with Malgus, I don't know.
Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken.

crazysam
11.15.2013 , 09:21 PM | #18
If we are talking about the "vanilla" Grievous, i'm voting for him.