Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

General Grievous vs darth Malgus

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
General Grievous vs darth Malgus

fdbgjfdhjgkjdhsg
11.09.2013 , 02:32 PM | #1
Who would win, General Grievous or darth Malgus? Both are epic warriors but which would kill the other first in single combat with lightsaber only?

XSUPREMESKILLZX
11.09.2013 , 02:42 PM | #2
I'd go Malgus.

Aurbere
11.09.2013 , 02:59 PM | #3
Malgus. Because TCW.
Added Chapter 44 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

akdonkey
11.09.2013 , 03:45 PM | #4
Grievous hands down is a fierce swordsman due to the ability to fight with four arms and his feet. He has bested many Jedi who try to go toe to toe with him. However the more powerful Jedi always will best him once they start using the Force to fight him. He always runs at that point.

XSUPREMESKILLZX
11.09.2013 , 03:49 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by fdbgjfdhjgkjdhsg View Post
which would kill the other first in single combat with lightsaber only?
/5char

Spartanik
11.09.2013 , 04:34 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by akdonkey View Post
Grievous hands down is a fierce swordsman due to the ability to fight with four arms and his feet. He has bested many Jedi who try to go toe to toe with him. However the more powerful Jedi always will best him once they start using the Force to fight him. He always runs at that point.
Ah! Malgus isnt a Jedi nor he is ordinary...

I mean everything can happen of course.. but my bet would be on Malgus.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Also
Quote:
HK47: Statement: You are like a delightful random cruelty generator, master, poisoning all you touch with your presence. You are a testament to all organic meatbags everywhere.

Akusoduzan
11.10.2013 , 09:38 AM | #7
Malgus by force choke
Unlucky for u im a bountyhunter who doesn't accept dead or alive bounty's i only go for the onces i can kill !

Stncold
11.10.2013 , 01:34 PM | #8
Malgus, and he is probably one of the few in history I would say could beat Grievous.

Grievous feared Anakin and Obi-Wan, and this is because not only were they were skilled duelists, but they also often used various powers in their duels. Malgus did the same.
Selthia-Guardian
Zarrec- Gunslinger Yorenec-Commando
POT5.
RIP The Fatman

XSUPREMESKILLZX
11.10.2013 , 01:55 PM | #9
he explicitly states this is a pure saber contest.

fdbgjfdhjgkjdhsg
11.10.2013 , 02:51 PM | #10
Yes, when I started this discussion I specifically stated that the contest wars with lightsabers ONLY. No force powers.