Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So You're Off to Oricon (A Guide for Bads)

Vegabond
11.05.2013 , 06:43 AM | #11
A toast to a great thread

Zhimos
11.05.2013 , 06:49 AM | #12
Thank you sir...best guide ever that reflects everything in those two operations. Guess what ?

valeita
11.05.2013 , 08:13 AM | #13
Great read, thanks. One of the most entartaining post in a while.

langsamban
11.05.2013 , 10:20 AM | #14
Pure gold! As usual when Rhom is involved
Langster at Tomb of Freedon Nadd

KeyboardNinja
11.05.2013 , 11:38 AM | #15
Hilariously awesome.

Sidebar: Raptus's "random" agro switch is entirely predictable. I still haven't the faintest clue why it happens, but I know when it happens. Essentially, whenever he is firmly attached to someone (either cotank or kiter during challenges), a taunt will cause him to attack the tauntee for six seconds, followed by dropping back to the original target (note: there are rare cases where he doesn't drop, but it's not often). Double-taunting avoids the problem. Don't ask me why…

Anyway, fantastic "guide". Corrupter Zero is by far the best, but they're all great.
Computer Programmer. Theory Crafter. Dilettante on The Ebon Hawk.
Tam (shadow tank) Tov-ren (commando healer) Aveo (retired sentinel) Nimri (ruffian scoundrel)
Averith (marksman sniper) Alish (lightning sorcerer) Aresham (vengeance jugg) Effek (pyro pt)

December 13, 2011 to January 30, 2017

AshlaBoga
11.05.2013 , 12:42 PM | #16
Quote:
She lives in the most fetid, dank room of the palace and is surrounded by tentacles and monsters. Fetishes aside
Yeah, my guild always calls her Beastia, in regards to her "tastes."
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

XyriusSES
11.06.2013 , 03:18 AM | #17
Praise Kephess.

Leafy_Bug
11.06.2013 , 10:55 AM | #18
Spot on post. Brontes and council are such an accurate description *i can't stop laughing*

PS: honorary mention : bestia's tank gets pulled by tyrans, bestia leaps, tank flies off, ts message : FFS, I had lag guys, could not turn in time

paowee
11.06.2013 , 12:08 PM | #19
Bah too bad i never even set foot in.. what's that raid called? Black Temple? Can't relate :| Still a funny thread.

Also qfmft

Quote:
The key to this fight is prayer. Before attempting this boss, have everyone in the group take a 15 minute break to address their deity of choice. Their request is simple: Please don't let THAT GUY get concussive mine. If everyone prayed hard, this fight should be extremely easy, everyone goes about their merry way hitting things, healing things, killing robots, and colecting loots. However, if your group didn't pray hard enough THAT GUY will get concussive mine, possibly followed by THAT OTHER GUY, causing a giant series of aoe explosions 10 or more meters away from the boss and 6-14 people to groan loudly on voice.
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records

thewitchdoctor
11.06.2013 , 01:47 PM | #20
"And you may also experience some increased girth."

If this doesn't make people (well, guys) want to raid, then nothing will!

All in all, 9.9/10. Editor's Choice. Gold Star. Awesome post!
Good. Bad. I'm the twi'lek with the saber.