Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dont add PvE to galactic starfighter!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Starfighter
Dont add PvE to galactic starfighter!

The_Grand_Nagus
10.25.2013 , 02:02 PM | #1
Sure, the majority of players prefer PvE. Sure, the majority of players want PvE added to galactic starfighter. But who says the majority know best? If people want to enjoy the new free-flight space system, then FORCE them to PvP!

Besides, its just way too hard designing AI that can fly in space, and doing hard things isnt fun. So why bother? Dont add PvE to Galactic Starfighter!!!

ALL YOUR LATINUM ARE BELONG TO ME

jorill
10.25.2013 , 02:07 PM | #2
Jesus, just let it go. They know already people want pve for this

MoskitoMando
10.25.2013 , 02:08 PM | #3
We know PVE won't be in Galactic Starfighter at launch, but its perfectly plausible, and would really breath new life into the game if epic PVE space battles were added. I really don't see your point here, unless this is a troll post.
Darth Malgus
Level 55
Jung Ma

The_Grand_Nagus
10.25.2013 , 02:12 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by jorill View Post
Jesus, just let it go. They know already people want pve for this
People want a lot of things. But they already said it would be too hard to do AI in space. So if people want to enjoy the new free flight space system, then they should be forced to PvP. Dont you think?

AlienEyeTX
10.25.2013 , 02:14 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by The_Grand_Nagus View Post
People want a lot of things. But they already said it would be too hard to do AI in space. So if people want to enjoy the new free flight space system, then they should be forced to PvP. Dont you think?
They are.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
thank AlienEyeTX for being ridiculously good at this game:

-eric

TUXs
10.25.2013 , 02:21 PM | #6
If people want to enjoy the new free-flight space system, then FORCE them to PvP!
Agreed! Nothing makes people enjoy things they dislike more than forcing them to do it. When I was a child, I HATED brussel sprouts, but my parents FORCED me to eat them...as an adult, I...well, I still hate them and never eat them, so maybe that's a bad example...but yes, forcing people into doing something can be effective...right?!
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here)

The_Grand_Nagus
10.25.2013 , 02:23 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by AlienEyeTX View Post
They are.
I know, but its important that the devs not give in to what the majority of their customers want and stick to their current plan of forcing people to PvP to be able to enjoy the new expansion

Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Agreed! Nothing makes people enjoy things they dislike more than forcing them to do it. When I was a child, I HATED brussel sprouts, but my parents FORCED me to eat them...as an adult, I...well, I still hate them and never eat them, so maybe that's a bad example...but yes, forcing people into doing something can be effective...right?!
Exactly!

TUXs
10.25.2013 , 02:25 PM | #8
I know, but its important that the devs not give in to what the majority of their customers want and stick to their current plan of forcing people to PvP to be able to enjoy the new expansion

Exactly!
I sense reverse psychology....
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here)

AlienEyeTX
10.25.2013 , 02:31 PM | #9
No! You're wrong! They should bring in an intern this weekend to knock that out. Cut+Paste and reskin some models, right?
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
thank AlienEyeTX for being ridiculously good at this game:

-eric

Suzina
10.25.2013 , 02:32 PM | #10
Sure, the majority of players prefer PvE. Sure, the majority of players want PvE added to galactic starfighter. But who says the majority know best? If people want to enjoy the new free-flight space system, then FORCE them to PvP!

Besides, its just way too hard designing AI that can fly in space, and doing hard things isnt fun. So why bother? Dont add PvE to Galactic Starfighter!!!

I love it. My own brand of sarcasm.

We want SPACE CONTENT. Not to be Content with Space.
Member of Bane Fleet