Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Cartel Mounts drop rate is ridiculous!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
New Cartel Mounts drop rate is ridiculous!!

GalaxyStrong
10.22.2013 , 07:05 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Shynymist View Post
I purchased 9 Hypercrates: Trackers Bounty Packs on my account and 6 on the account I have for my daughter...that is 316 packs!! There was NOT ONE Raptor pet, NOT ONE Coastal varactyl and NOT ONE Flatland Zeldrate drop! It seems to me the drop rate for these items are a bit on the RIDICULOUS LOW side! I've spent a small fortune (my choice) for a chance to win those items. With that many packs it seems there should have been at least 1 drop!

Anyone else see a problem with the drop rate of these items?

I put in a ticket to ask why and was told to go to the suggestion thread of the Forums. I went there and there is no place for a complaint post on this subject.
Shy!!!

*** are you doing, 15 hyper Crates. Thats OVER 600.00$ worth of cartel coins.

Jesus, you could of just bought 600.00$ worth of credits from a gold seller and purchased whatever you wanted or even buy thing off the CC store and sell them on the GTN if you saved all the CC's over the months.

*** WERE YOU THINKING

(god I hope this a troll post)
RESPECT THE EMPIRE!!!
Or YOUR A DEAD-MAN

Shynymist
10.22.2013 , 07:05 PM | #12
All true and well, but I still say after 316 packs opened back to back there should have been a drop in that amount of items...instead, I get a crap load of dancer outfits, one time use markers and even a couple green pvp adrenals! Granted, I did get several crystals. But, I still say the drop rate is horrible. Even rare drops from beasts drop more often!

MuzzaFuzza
10.22.2013 , 07:05 PM | #13
Would it make you feel better if i told you i got the Coastal Varactyl in my first pack?
Jīmbob - Vanguard | Norway - Scoundrel Alphazard - Juggernaut | Shinodą - Mercenary
Return of Yavin Tomb of Freedon Nadd Impetus Norvegicus

Shynymist
10.22.2013 , 07:06 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by shynymist View Post
all true and well, but i still say after 316 packs opened back to back there should have been a drop in that amount of items...instead, i get a crap load of dancer outfits, one time use markers and even a couple green pvp adrenals! Granted, i did get several crystals. But, i still say the drop rate is horrible. Even rare drops from beasts drop more often!
grrrrrrrr.........

Shynymist
10.22.2013 , 07:07 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by muzzafuzza View Post
would it make you feel better if i told you i got the coastal varactyl in my first pack?
#crying pitifully

Zergnaut
10.22.2013 , 07:08 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Shynymist View Post
I purchased 9 Hypercrates: Trackers Bounty Packs on my account and 6 on the account I have for my daughter...that is 316 packs!! There was NOT ONE Raptor pet, NOT ONE Coastal varactyl and NOT ONE Flatland Zeldrate drop! It seems to me the drop rate for these items are a bit on the RIDICULOUS LOW side! I've spent a small fortune (my choice) for a chance to win those items. With that many packs it seems there should have been at least 1 drop!

Anyone else see a problem with the drop rate of these items?

I put in a ticket to ask why and was told to go to the suggestion thread of the Forums. I went there and there is no place for a complaint post on this subject.
@Shynymist
Do what I do. Buy a hypergate. Sell it on the GTN. Buy the mount you want and then some! I do it for every mount and I have all the ones I could ever want! Hypergates sell for about 5-6mil. The mount always cost about 2mil about 2 days after launch of the new pack.
The Sith Always Return. Darkness is necessary for there to be light.

Alternatively you can not defeat the Darkside without using it.

Shynymist
10.22.2013 , 07:08 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by GalaxyStrong View Post
Shy!!!

*** are you doing, 15 hyper Crates. Thats OVER 600.00$ worth of cartel coins.

Jesus, you could of just bought 600.00$ worth of credits from a gold seller and purchased whatever you wanted or even buy thing off the CC store and sell them on the GTN if you saved all the CC's over the months.

*** WERE YOU THINKING

(god I hope this a troll post)
Unfortunately this is not a troll post....and buying from a gold seller will only get me banned or hacked

Shynymist
10.22.2013 , 07:10 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
There are no Rare items anymore. Only Super Rare, so you pay 240CC for an account wide unlock.
You can only do an account wide unlock once you have added it to your collection.

TominatorBriss
10.22.2013 , 07:12 PM | #19
LOL why not just be senseable and but a mount off the GTN its people like you that sell the gear on the GTN supplying us all not complaing or anythink but hell how many packs do you wana buy really? at this rate wont be long until bioware say they can afford to do a good class story for us all

Zergnaut
10.22.2013 , 07:13 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by TominatorBriss View Post
LOL why not just be senseable and but a mount off the GTN its people like you that sell the gear on the GTN supplying us all not complaing or anythink but hell how many packs do you wana buy really? at this rate wont be long until bioware say they can afford to do a good class story for us all
I told the person the same thing. One hypergate on the GTN sells more the price of almost tripple the mount itself
The Sith Always Return. Darkness is necessary for there to be light.

Alternatively you can not defeat the Darkside without using it.