Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Im back... for now. With feedback on the "Galactic Starfighter" announcement

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Im back... for now. With feedback on the "Galactic Starfighter" announcement

StarMagus
10.21.2013 , 07:37 AM | #21
City Building Sims style is also popular, why don't we have Sim City in this game either?

ZETA_SCORPII
10.21.2013 , 07:37 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Ravenhurst View Post
Well guess what, I didnt expect any positive comments on this, the people who wanted this already left in 2011 when they saw the rail shooter for the first time.
Back in the day of the beta, the forums were full of comments in line of "go full space sim" or "I want JTL".

Is Bioware trying to get these people back? Obiously not.
Relax, enjoy this new expansion for what it's gonna be.

Arkerus
10.21.2013 , 07:38 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by StarMagus View Post
Cooking Mamma Is pretty popular.. so why not Cooking with Darth Baras? I'm sure players would love to see what sort of food this powerful sith lord likes to eat at home during his days off.
Hahahahah.

Why stop there?

We need a whole new expansion dedicated to moisture farming:
Sim Moisture Farm.
Hours and hours of the most epic moisture farm sandbox experience ever included in any game ever. Create and grow your moisture farm! Choose the best location! Choose the best evaporators! But watch out for those sand people! Travel to Mos Eisley to pick up tools and supplies. Watch out for smugglers and imperial troops! All yours for 19.99.

Bioware where is my moisture farm experience?? Everyone knows Star Wars was built around moisture farms.
Hooning in the rex : http://youtu.be/xtXUM6yPMCY

ZETA_SCORPII
10.21.2013 , 07:40 AM | #24
Cooking Mamma Is pretty popular.. so why not Cooking with Darth Baras? I'm sure players would love to see what sort of food this powerful sith lord likes to eat at home during his days off.
Just reading Cooking Mamma and Darth Baras in the same sentence made my day!

StarMagus
10.21.2013 , 07:41 AM | #25
Madden Football is also popular, so why not include a Baron DeathMark Huttball 2013! Select your 8 player team complete with stats and styles, play the games and try to take home the Huttball cup! Bioware why are you killing my dream of running my own Huttball team?

ZETA_SCORPII
10.21.2013 , 07:42 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Arkerus View Post
Hahahahah.

Why stop there?

We need a whole new expansion dedicated to moisture farming:
Sim Moisture Farm.
Hours and hours of the most epic moisture farm sandbox experience ever included in any game ever. Create and grow your moisture farm! Choose the best location! Choose the best evaporators! But watch out for those sand people! Travel to Mos Eisley to pick up tools and supplies. Watch out for smugglers and imperial troops! All yours for 19.99.
Will subs get a discount?

StarMagus
10.21.2013 , 07:44 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by ZETA_SCORPII View Post
Yes, and when it becomes free to all subscribers you'll get a free Moisture Tank, and 20 extra plots of land. But only if you bought it in the month before it becomes Free.

Arkerus
10.21.2013 , 07:44 AM | #28
Lol. One month early access. Claim the best plot of tattooine!

ZETA_SCORPII
10.21.2013 , 07:46 AM | #29
Madden Football is also popular, so why not include a Baron DeathMark Huttball 2013! Select your 8 player team complete with stats and styles, play the games and try to take home the Huttball cup! Bioware why are you killing my dream of running my own Huttball team?
I hate huttball but hearing Madden's announcing humor could change all that for me!

Arkerus
10.21.2013 , 07:48 AM | #30
I hate huttball but hearing Madden's announcing humor could change all that for me!
Darth Favre would be the best huttball player according to madden.