Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Freedon Nadd vs Darth Baras

XSUPREMESKILLZX
09.17.2013 , 07:31 PM | #1
Who wins? Setting is the dark council chamber, where the wrath slew baras.

Wolfninjajedi
09.17.2013 , 07:40 PM | #2
Nadd isn't really that impressive, his only credited fight was against his master and she let him kill her, he was barely on par with her too. . He is rather meh to me tbh.

On that note I take Baras.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

XSUPREMESKILLZX
09.17.2013 , 07:43 PM | #3
What's your opinion on this fight then? Nadd was (admittedly apparently) a very accomplished sith sorceror, and killed a ******** of jedi with his lightsaber/magical blaster. Also, i'm prty sure just his presence on onderon (when he was ruler) caused darkness to permeate on Onderon.

LadyKulvax
09.17.2013 , 07:46 PM | #4
Freedon Nadd was pretty much nothing more than a ruler of his own tiny little kingdom, his most important contribution to the Sith was turning Exar Kun to the Dark Side, which also meant his own destruction at Kun's hands.

Whilst I don't find Baras to be all that powerful in any real manner, he'd probably beat the tinpot king.
"The Empire is war made manifest. That is why it is perfect."
Imperial Order

XSUPREMESKILLZX
09.17.2013 , 07:48 PM | #5
Is this true?:

Nadd's very occupation of Onderon infected its atmosphere with the dark side so completely that the planet remained under its pall even after Nadd's physical death.

Wolfninjajedi
09.17.2013 , 07:50 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by XSUPREMESKILLZX View Post
What's your opinion on this fight then? Nadd was (admittedly apparently) a very accomplished sith sorceror, and killed a ******** of jedi with his lightsaber/magical blaster. Also, i'm prty sure just his presence on onderon (when he was ruler) caused darkness to permeate on Onderon.
Baras wins. I mean yeah Nadd was a supposedly good sith sorcerer and killed Naga Sadow...though Sadow was pretty crappy too. He did kill countless Jedi...but we don't know who they were, or what they were capable of or anything of the sort.

Also yes he did on Onderon, he was also unable to stop the Beast Riders so what does that tell you?

LadyKulvax
09.17.2013 , 07:51 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by XSUPREMESKILLZX View Post
Is this true?:

Nadd's very occupation of Onderon infected its atmosphere with the dark side so completely that the planet remained under its pall even after Nadd's physical death.
I am pretty sure that the Naddists helped with that given their extensive Dark Side worship of him, not to mention later Sith and the great temple on Dxun, simply put, his spirit was definitely not the only thing sustaining Dark Side energy on the planets.
"The Empire is war made manifest. That is why it is perfect."
Imperial Order

XSUPREMESKILLZX
09.17.2013 , 07:54 PM | #8
Also, he stalemated his master whilst he was a jedi knight, the former being considered "a master lightsaber duelist." Admittedly not much is known about Nadd, though I thought being a dark lord of the sith would give him benefit of the doubt. Also, Freedon Nadd's sorcery was taught to Zannah, whom was able to use said magic to defeat Bane.

Aurbere
09.17.2013 , 08:29 PM | #9
My 'experience' with Baras was not a pleasant one, so I'm going to have to pick him.

Nadd not being very special also reinforces my decision.
Added Chapter 61 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Wolfninjajedi
09.17.2013 , 08:48 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
My 'experience' with Baras was not a pleasant one, so I'm going to have to pick him.

Nadd not being very special also reinforces my decision.
At least you got to troll him.