Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Didn't receieve "The Risen" title

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Didn't receieve "The Risen" title
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

AbsolutGrndZero's Avatar


AbsolutGrndZero
09.22.2013 , 06:34 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Caereth View Post
well I hope you're right too but I'm not holding my breath. if you are right then they need to reword their ticket reply.

either way it is *not* the response that should have been sent AFTER their CSR *asked* us to submit the ticket! THAT is what people are trying to say here. I was just pointing out that I was told things I didn't ask about (hey if we get them, cool, if not then not happy). I still would have preferred the coins that people got if they subbed *within* the last month.
There's no need to hold your breath, just read what I posted, especially that in bold red. Again, that's what matters. As a long time subscriber, you must have your account in an active state on October 20th. So, as long as you don't unsub suddenly on the 19th, you'll get it.
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain

Caereth's Avatar


Caereth
09.22.2013 , 06:37 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by AbsolutGrndZero View Post
There's no need to hold your breath, just read what I posted, especially that in bold red. Again, that's what matters. As a long time subscriber, you must have your account in an active state on October 20th. So, as long as you don't unsub suddenly on the 19th, you'll get it.
I read what you wrote, try reading mine again - what I have bolded is *my* point.

either way it is *not* the response that should have been sent AFTER their CSR *asked* us to submit the ticket! THAT is what people are trying to say here. I was just pointing out that I was told things I didn't ask about (hey if we get them, cool, if not then not happy). I still would have preferred the coins that people got if they subbed *within* the last month.

AbsolutGrndZero's Avatar


AbsolutGrndZero
09.22.2013 , 12:19 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Caereth View Post
I read what you wrote, try reading mine again - what I have bolded is *my* point.

either way it is *not* the response that should have been sent AFTER their CSR *asked* us to submit the ticket! THAT is what people are trying to say here. I was just pointing out that I was told things I didn't ask about (hey if we get them, cool, if not then not happy). I still would have preferred the coins that people got if they subbed *within* the last month.
I did read yours, and I saw where you said you wouldn't hold your breath for the speeder and pet (at least that's what I was talking about in the post you quoted). I also saw the other part, and I while I agree the response to our tickets was stupid, it wasn't what I was replying to.
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain

Beesodd's Avatar


Beesodd
09.23.2013 , 04:27 AM | #24 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Just popping in with a clarification on this, eligible players should recevie the title via in-game mail by or on September 25th.

Thanks, and sorry for any confusion caused.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

AbsolutGrndZero's Avatar


AbsolutGrndZero
09.24.2013 , 05:00 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Just popping in with a clarification on this, eligible players should recevie the title via in-game mail by or on September 25th.

Thanks, and sorry for any confusion caused.

Thanks but why not give it to everyone on the same day? I see many of my friends who purchased the expansion long after I did running around with the title... so why the staggered release of the title that isn't even "first come, first served"?
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain

AbsolutGrndZero's Avatar


AbsolutGrndZero
09.25.2013 , 08:41 AM | #26
Ok, so it's now the 25th, still no title. The ticket said to wait until the 26th to actually send another ticket, but still I am posting here because I STILL want to know why couldn't you just give it to everyone on the same day?
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain

AbsolutGrndZero's Avatar


AbsolutGrndZero
09.26.2013 , 02:19 AM | #27
And it's now 320am CST on the 26th of September, still no Risen title.
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain

JNaeKirantor's Avatar


JNaeKirantor
09.26.2013 , 05:11 AM | #28
It still hasn't arrived for me, either.

AbsolutGrndZero's Avatar


AbsolutGrndZero
09.26.2013 , 06:21 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by JNaeKirantor View Post
It still hasn't arrived for me, either.
How much you want to bet it arrived that one day for everyone that actually got it and is broken for the rest of us? I mean seriously, I still have no clue why it would be "On or before" and not just everyone gets it the same day that makes no sense to me.
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain

Count_Mario's Avatar


Count_Mario
09.26.2013 , 06:29 AM | #30
Seems like patience does not solve that problem